1. H

Platinum sp arowana

same? my YT, 5 months old this time
  2. H

Platinum sp arowana

probably just a green or yellow tail golden
  3. H

question about pH

thank you guys for giving me a confidence i had changed the water, i think about 15-20% with a tap water and i do pour like 30ml of high power anti-chlorine for the first hour, my arowana like gulping for the air...but after that it back to normal now i can easily change the water ^^ kudos
  4. H

Aquarium Filtration 101

hey guys, welcome myself to filtration 101 as a noob in canister filtration system i would like to seek for any expert opinion on what should i put as the media for canister filter current canister had 4 trays, and each tray contained -bottom level tray, fill with volcano rockc -3rt level...
  5. H

question about pH

^ thanks amigo, u make make me more confident i am going to give my first shot using tap water as the water source..probably just start with 15-25% water change
  6. H

Poor man's comm..

it would be nice if you add in maybe a wood stack, then add in plant a bit
  7. H

Risheng Electrical RS-95 Canister filter

really thanks for your suggestion, just a question, those bulk head require any glue?
  8. H

question about pH

understood, higher chlorine level, make more hazard to the fish what if, from a tap water, i fill it inside a bucket, then pour some anti-chlorine, wait for 5-10 minutes before i waterfall my tank? so as your opinion Sir, really appreciate, at least i met someone here that had experienced to...
  9. H

question about pH

no bro, what i am trying to say is, the tap water contained the same pH level as the aged water but the different is, the water source, 1 is a tap water and another is aged water (tested with a water from current tank, by right the water already has been aging for 5 days) i am confirmed the pH...
  10. H

THIS IS FOR ALL THE TALL-TANK MFK'S

hey guys i am not sure how to measure my tank in gallon or inch...but to be sure, my tank is 4 and half feet x 2 feet tank...stand tall at 6 feet pictures is without any fish. but now already inhabitant with 1 yeloow tail arowana 2 tinfoil 1 clown knife fish sooner or later, going to add...
  11. H

silver aro

i must say, silver arowana is the one really easy to be keep and really suitable for beginner it has it own beauty, when it come the the big size as yours, you can see the beauty was design on the long body shape, and it was really lovely to see when the silver aro start to make the 'S'...
  12. H

silver aro

silver aro are more to get drop eye syndrome, i think about 80% of the silver aro, no matter living in wild or in a tank will have this syndrome other diseases like gills, fungus etc etc, it is depending on how is the water quality, what you have put in your tank, what kind inhabitant living...
  13. H

err..not really, i am no into indian food so much thanks mate, going to put some vaseline on that rubber for the next cleaning process
  14. H

Filtration for my 250 gallon complete

err..bro, may i ask about the filtration architecture? basically, the canister and the sump is not link together or it was linked togethere? 3 level of filtration, canister to sump to canister to tank?
  15. H

silver aro

i think maybe you can give a shot for a 5-7 inch silver, the one with the yolk quiet fragile taking part of silver arowana is just easy....standby a aquarium with a clean water..prepare the filtration, and let the tank run for 24 hours suggested to have a big size tank since the silver grow...
  16. H

question about pH

hi there, just a simple question about pH as the information in sticky thread doesn't answer it precisely, i hope my question will give a benefit to others as well for arowana, the suitable pH level is at 6.5 to 7.2, however an arowana can adapt to a new level of pH slowly, but not to the max...
  17. H

the leaking came from all the area between the container and the head itself, even after i locked it...but i do notice that the O-ring rubber must be fit really really fit and i just need some extra force when locking it so about the Vaseline, could i just use the normal vaseline that we use...
  18. H

that is true man....however to find america's items is quite difficult in my region and some more it's expensive...that's why my local fish shop,most of them imported aquarium products from China which is duplicating and the quality u can't complaint, but still, it was cheap enough...just they...
  19. H

ohai guys, just want to share something about this product...recently (not so very recent actually) i got this Zhongshan Risheng Electrical external filter model RS-95 i got if for free after purchased this used unit of 41/2 foot x 2 foot tank not to talk about the tank, but the tank itself...
  20. H

companion for my aro

hi guys, hope to see u in a good shape and healthy right now, my yellow tail arowana has been grown up for about near to 8 inch in 3 foot x 1.5 foot tank so i'd decided to purchase a new tank for it as to make growing progress more faster so this is a tank that i bought recently, it just...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store