Search results

1. M

filter + ceramic rings- Warren, MI- p/u or ship

Penguin 350B Power Filter SOLD
  2. M

L25 and L24 plecos - NYC P/U or Ship

I believe American Cichlids gets L25s, Shark Aquarium's website has L24.
  3. M

ceramic rings SOLD Penguin 350B Power Filter with complete media- PENDING SPECIAL- take the air pump and accessories for $3 FIRM.
  4. M

The 7 lbs. of ceramic rings fills up to 5 quarts or 1.25 gallons.
  5. M

Impact of Endangered Species

I agree keystone species play a huge role in the environment, but I just can't find any good thing as to how they impact human societies. Honey bees impact both the environment and human society (the economy). Once again dramaticly impacts the environment, but just don't see how they impact...
  6. M

LOVE IT, keep it coming this paper due by 10:00am tomorrow... I need all the help I can get.
  7. M

Sorry for bumping this thread up so much guys, but whats a clever title for my paper? I want the title to have the meaning of how something as small as a bee can have such a big impact on both the environment and society since the bee is disappearing.
  8. M

:headbang2 THANK YOU!!!
  9. M

Well I guess a fisherman could just fish other fish, but wouldn't that mean that the fisherman would have to go a further distance to fish for other fish? Thus using more gas money, and thus losing money. Not to mention what if there is no other edible fish in the body of water where the...
  10. M

9" NTT Datnoid - PU/MU - Bay Area, California

Such a beautiful NTT, if I might ask how old is it?
  11. M

Thank you The paper has to be on why we need to save the animal, thus what negative effects does the animal going extinct have on human societies. For example if salmon was endangered and went extinct, fisherman would lose money, and the fish markets would lose money, and this would have a...
  12. M

Small Black Aro's

My recommendation would either be All- Happy, TUIC, or wait until snookn21 gets some in, snook seems to get the cheapest black arowanas with the cheapest shipping. Last July I bought a black arowana it only cost me $87 shipped with live- arrival guaranteed from snook. ***EDIT*** Petzone SD...
  13. M

Trying to do a paper on endangered species. Right now my species is the gray wolf, what other animals would you recommend that have a big impact on both the environment and to human societies? Any good sources on gray wolves impact on human societies?
  14. M

Sure, but won't be home til' tomorrow. However just to help you, 7 lbs. of the ceramic rings fill to the top completely 3x baskets in a Marineland C-360 canister filter. I'll try to get a volume/gallon measurement by tomorrow.
  15. M

-Penguin 350B Power Filter with complete media- asking $20 -7 lbs. of brand new never used biomax ceramic rings- asking $25 -Air Tech air pump, Top Fin round airstone 3" round, Top Fin long airstone 10" long missing regulator valve, Top Fin plastic air pump T- valve, still in packaging...
  16. M

Glass Frames

Need some help on picking a new pair of glasses. 1. Giorgio Armani 502 (pic 1) 2. Gucci 1574 (pic 2) 3. Gucci 1576 (pic 3)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store