Search results

1. C

Cold weather and an acrylic tank

Where do you live? Have you ever done this?
  2. C

ok How many winters did you have them outside? So I guess from reading your reply you have them inside with fish in them now?
  3. C

Why up side down? I have 2 very heavy cut outs for the top, can't I just use them and keep it up right? How many winters did you have them outside? So I guess from reading your reply you have them inside with fish in them now? Right now the tank is in a one car garage, empty, and I will be...
  4. C

Hi Would it be good for the tank to store, empty, under my deck with a tarp over it to protect from U.V in -30 C or -22 F for the winter? -30 C we only get for a few days, most times it's -15 C or 5 F I live in Brampton really close to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
  5. C

Cracking Acrylic aquarium

I've looked all over the web and can't find what's pictured.
  6. C

Anyone Here Build Acrylic Tanks? Eastern CT, 06332

http://www.youtube.com/user/uarujoey#p/c/40AC1075FCEA10CB/0/FYhfV7SvoRs Conctact this guy, he might be to help you, he lives on the east coast of Canada. Watch his videos too.
  7. C

Structural/Architectural Design Program.

I've made a few metal stands. From 100ga to 300ga I'm no engineer but I might be able to help you. What size of tank do you have? What material are you building the stand out of?
  8. C

Finished my auto waterchanger finally!

Do you vacuum your gravel once in while? What was the total cost of auto water changer
  9. C

DIY Radiant heater for my 1500 gallon tank

These are all quotes from you VLDesign, get off your high horse, we are all here to learn from each other. "What the hell are you talking about? Of course it's rated........" "Doesn't matter anyways.. If the pump rots and dies even after 5 years who cares." "If you don't mind me asking...
  10. C

400+ gallon tank in ontario canada

did you find one yet?
  11. C

weight of acrylic

Looking for a site with the weights of different thicknesses of acrylic. Specifically 1" acrylic I found one for glass if anyone cares http://www.anver.com/document/vacuum%20lifters/glass_plate_guide.htm
  12. C

900g Acrylic Whittier C.A Delivered

does anyone know how much it would be to ship to detroit? Freddy:Can't email you, this site will not let me
  13. C

Or FT 270g. westchester. NY.

what are the dimensions where's the pic's?
  14. C

550 Gallon Tank (Craigslist) - San Diego

thanks for pointing my mistake out jlnguyyen74
  15. C

- Tanks, Filtration, and Decor - Odenton, MD - Pickup Only - First Come First Serve

Are you the second owner of the 360 gal or did you buy it new from tenecor? What type of pumps come with it?
  16. C

- Tanks, Filtration, and Decor - Odenton, MD - Pickup Only - First Come First Serve

need some clarification on 360 tenecor. "- needs minor repairs on left doors and bottom of tank (water / hinge damage)" Is the tank in anyway damaged? Or is it just the stand? 3/4 or 1/2 acrylic used?
  17. C

550 Gallon Tank (Craigslist) - San Diego

where are you getting your calculations from "STUD" (Length x Width x Height) divide by 231 But if you want the actual volume, inside measurements will have to do Quote from Graigslist ""1 INCH PLEXIGLAS 550 GALLON AQUARIUM. 96 BY 48 BY 26 INCHES"" 96" minus 2" (1" for both ends) 94" 48" minus...
  18. C

300 Gallon Tenecor Tank/ IA pickup, OR will meet

I've sent you 2 PM with no replys, maybe I'm doing something wrong, get in touch with me
  19. C

what type of acrylic

Any brand names
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store