Search results

1. Chrisplosion

Kirin Parrot Fry Progression Thread #2

Long story short I had to immediately downsize completely and I no longer have the fry or the parents. Fry got a little bit bigger than that but I eventually lost them to a power outage.
  2. Chrisplosion

Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Thats a cat
  3. Chrisplosion

The Official Walking Dead Comic Book Discussion Thread

New one came out today, just read it real quick. Breaking Bad is where it is at.
  4. Chrisplosion

Sorry guys I have been busy trying to keep from losing my apartment and stuff. If I have to move back in with the family I will have to completely downsize which I don't want to come to. Had to take a break from school to find a job which hasn't been fruitful at all. I feel bad that I haven't...
  5. Chrisplosion

Boeing 787 Screamliner

First post when I come back was in the wrong thread :|
  6. Chrisplosion

Just thought I'd leave this here.

Syn will produce better fry but I would test it with a BP first as they are easier to pair.
  7. Chrisplosion

need clarification

Sellers names are usually made up. Looks like a Syn Flowerhorn mix.
  8. Chrisplosion

Tank Size Thread!

So you create a thread and start it with the one fish no one will ever agree on tank sizes for. Well done :clap
  9. Chrisplosion

Boeing 787 Screamliner

Looking for a job sucks when you have no work experience :|
  10. Chrisplosion

Red texas cichlid

You get one or two a batch that will look close to the first one. Most aren't worth the time and money.
  11. Chrisplosion

Oscar and jd

This ^ nor is it possible for Oscars to hybridize outside the Astronotus genus.
  12. Chrisplosion

My 5.5" BP

Looking great, I have big old male BP and hes my favorite fish. They truly are great fish to keep.
  13. Chrisplosion

My srm

Shes looking great, never expected any from those batches to fade but sure enough yours did.
  14. Chrisplosion

upgraded or downgraded?

I like the SRD better but thats my opinion, I can see why other would like the first one more though.
  15. Chrisplosion

3600 posts later
  16. Chrisplosion

Nature KKP

Lol call them what you want but their are still not KKP in my eyes. Still they are nice none the less, especially the bottom one.
  17. Chrisplosion

Piranha Laws In Oregon/Need Help?

Yes they are legal to own in Oregon
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store