Search results

1. D

Hybrids and the hobby

Does anybody know if hybrid fish are generally healthier then regular fish. I only ask because when it comes to mammals (dogs and cats and others I'm sure) it seems that mixed breed animals are always less likely to have genetic health problems.?? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using...
  2. D

9 feet of L47

Awesome plecos! Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. D

Game of Arms

If Game of Arms could get Bull Hurley, I think it would appeal to more people. Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. D

Game of Arms

I think they should be adding arm wrestling in the strong man competitions. That would be cool! And on that note, I can't believe it's not an Olympic event yet. With all the dumb Olympic events there are, pulling would be legit! Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. D

Game of Arms

I think you just have to be an arm wrestling fan! Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. D

Game of Arms

Over the top! Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. D

Game of Arms

lol.....that's funny, but there really are some decent matches. I gotta say, I am a fan. Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. D

Game of Arms

Just out of curiosity, how many arm wrestling fans are there. I've been watching that reality show on AMC called Game of Arms. There's a lot of garbage story lines but it has some decent arm wrestling. It makes me want to start pulling! Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. D

Metal Shelf

Do you think the shelves are going to be rigid enough. I know the shelves can hold an emnse amount of weight, but they will also have some give, and I don't think that's gonna be good. Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. D

Canister filter

I would have to agree with rodger, I am a big fan of the eheims. But the 406 is a good filter from what I've read. Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. D

My 350g Pleco Community Tank: Trivia Time!

Awesome pleco collection. They all look good and healthy. Do you have any trouble with aggression? Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. D

Peacock Day Geckos

Great pics. I definitely look forward to seeing a successful hatching. Good luck! Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. D

Small Jaguar Cichlid

I usually have pretty good water quality, and the two parents were from different places. I purchased the female from a different shop. My big male killed the original female I had with him. But I guess you never know. There has to be a reason why he's so small. Sent from my SCH-I605 using...
  14. D

Small Jaguar Cichlid

I thought that he just might be a runt but he's more like a midget. Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. D

Small Jaguar Cichlid

Anyone have any ideas about it? I would really like to see how common this is. Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. D

Small Jaguar Cichlid

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. D

Small Jaguar Cichlid

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. D

Small Jaguar Cichlid

I'm curious if anybody has had any experience with young fish that never really grow as large as they should. I've probably had about 10 batches of fry with my two large jags (male is about 13 inches and female is about 8). About a year and a half ago I pulled the largest fry from the spawn...
  19. D

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  20. D

Tank re-seal advice.

I just finnished a reseal on my old 100 gallon tank. I uses GE 1 and let it cure 48 hours. And so far so good! On a big tank I found out that the smell from the silicone is pretty strong. Good luck Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store