Search results

1. D

ID of Potential Hybrid Ray

Looks like one of the hybrids that have flooded UK market of late, I personally couldn't buy a ray if I didn't no the mix as you have no real way of telling how it will turn out and how big it could possibly get. Swap for a pure ray is a much better deal all round as you know wot your getting...
  2. D

Fifty Shades of Brown!!! Pics required

Cheers kolossus Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. D

Pearl update

Very nice Jim, she is very similar to my male. Be nice mix with your BD. My girl also bit chewed up on edges due to male. Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. D

Update on my big spot Henlei pup

Very nice Richard, them spots are massive Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. D

Preggo

You've been after that Deborah Meaden for ages you old dog :p Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. D

Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. D

BD pups 12 weeks old

you beat me to it ! Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. D

Pet insurance.

If u spent less time on here u could of had it built by now :p Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. D

Hybrid update

Looking good mate Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. D

Pet insurance.

No I don't and neither did my neighbours insurance cover fish ;);) Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. D

Wharf Aquatics road trip

Pmsl I'm just pleased we didn't join in on his "lunch" rubber plays havoc with my skin :eek: Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. D

Wharf Aquatics road trip

Not a shifty as the bloke taking the picture I can guarantee that Giles 😉 Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. D

P14 size

Really sorry to here your sad news Richard, strange u should say that as me and mike was talking about the same thing, my male pearl has done a real job on my big girl pearl and not for the first time. Seems sum males just don't take no for a answer and the poor girls take a real hammering...
  14. D

Wharf Aquatics road trip

Can't speak highly enough of wharf and the staff today, made me and mike very welcome. Both picked up some cracking rays plus could of spent a small fortune on the other stock. Will definitely be paying another visit when my pocket let's me, plus big thanks to mike for driving today :) Sent...
  15. D

Wharf Aquatics road trip

Looking forward to finally getting up there plus coming away with sum more quality rays from aquaman :) Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. D

Anyone breeding albinos?

Wot have I told you about keep phoning other people's wife's !:D Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. D

Looking very good Mr MHdevelopment they getting better and better mate :thumbup: Sent from my SM-G900F using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. D

Right or wrong

I wouldn't stop someone buying a brother sister pair from me in the future and I also wouldn't only sell in pairs, females have there market price and so do males at no point should a person be made to buy a male just so the vendor feels he or she is getting a better price for there male pup...
  19. D

Right or wrong

It wouldn't and didn't stop me when buying my pearls becoz the quality of pearls I was looking for was only available from one breeder (Richard aka aquaman), I don't like having to breed brother and sister but good quality pearls in UK r hard to come by and some times you have to just go with it...
  20. D

Right or wrong

Got to agree don't think it's right, if they sold the males at a real market value then they won't be stuck with them and as you say to keep inbreeding between related rays is not a good thing long term. Also seen sum stupidly high prices for single females in UK of late Sent from my SM-G900F...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store