Search results

1. P

Plecos for sale B/O pick up NJ 08611

No problem, fixed. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. P

Plecos for sale B/O pick up NJ 08611

I have all these Plecos in my 120g tank and I want to get rid of them. I was gonna take them to my lfs but before that I might want to see if anyone will be interested in any of them. Sizes are not accurate I haven't measured them. Prices posted or best offer and local pick up . I live in...
  3. P

Axolotls

Thanks for the info bro...I'm starting off with them and feed them in the morning. Is fun to see them look for the food and eat. Later at night I take what's left of the food. One already has a limb bit off and is regrowing it already. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. P

Axolotls

I have read that when small they may eat each other's limbs and fight but when they get bigger is ok to keep lots together. I seen setups with up to 8 of them together. I might have to separate them. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. P

Axolotls

Hello, I was looking for something cool and new to keep in one of my empty tanks and I seen my lfs selling some small axolotls. I did some research and liked what I seen. So the next day I went and picked two of them and put them in one of my empty tanks until I setup a bigger one. Do anyone...
  6. P

golden nugget

They are territorial towards same species. I had a smaller one and added a much bigger Golden Nugget and the smaller was killed in a week so I would keep only one. Just my experience with them other people may have kept multiples with success.
  7. P

Please ID and info before I Impulse buy... smh

looks like a rhino pleco
  8. P

Help ID my pair please!

mustard spot plecos
  9. P

I.D Pleco Please?

Thats a L187a Spotted rubber lip pleco. I have one in my pleco tank.
  10. P

In New Jersey, about to lose my entire tank......trying everything I can!

Sorry to hear this man. Thank god I did not loose power
  11. P

Sandy claims first victim

That sucks.....I'm right in it....thank god nothing has happened here and I even got my electricity...my girls just went out !
  12. P

LOOKING FOR BLUE/GREEN PHANTOMS: help me find a fish shop that has them?

Somethingsphishy.com They have them both. I bought some from them.
  13. P

Looking to add new pleco, waddya guys suggest?

I would suggest the Yellow Spotted Green Phantom Pleco or The Blue Phantom Pleco since they wont get too big and have nice coloration. Also the Blue Panaque are nice. I keep two in my 120 gallon tank. Check out Somethingsphishy.com they have some selections there.
  14. P

How do I get my Goldie Pleco to start eating pellets?

Dont feed for a week.....then keep on feeding pellets and dont give in. I have my L018 eating everything even algae waffers with this method
  15. P

When to start mixing plecos?

You can mix them now....just provide good hiding places for them
  16. P

Pleco Compatability

They are perfect for a community tank. Great algae eaters !
  17. P

Where do you get your plecos?

Somethingsphishy.com is where I get my plecos. Also Aquascapeonline.com
  18. P

How do you make pleco paste food?

Repashy soilent greens......look it up
  19. P

L114 or L600?

I think he's right.....It's L114......L600 has small spots on the head
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com