Search results

1. S

500 Gallon Native Tank

Not trying to ruin your day but I live in tn and helped set up Alan jacksons 500 g native tank and we have been back rhere five or six times for leeches it's hard to catch wild fish and captivate them I would be careful spending money on fish if your going to try to catch them from your local...
  2. S

Lets Just Say...

And fish and wild life wouldn't waste their time trying to find one guy and a fish I would get in trouble when a house keeper came and cleaned my house that's from Argentina lol and knows the fish because it ate her little babies hand off I have had turtles for about ten years now nothin yet...
  3. S

Lets Just Say...

Didn't get banned and it was over a year ago I was asking a question that most of you tree buggers turn away from I'm not your typical fish guy I actually go out and hunt fish get dirty working lol have fun at your desk job making what I make in a week you wish you could do what I do I travel...
  4. S

trying to upload profile pic

Figured it out thank you hope it works
  5. S

ID check

I was told that putting that many fish in there was bad because i was buying 44 at a time and throwing them in there and feeding them pellets but the guy said that they could eat themselves to death said they dont get the bloated feeling that we get after thanksgiving this was the owners word at...
  6. S

trying to upload profile pic

Cant upload a pic to my profile i have it re sized at 100x100 pix and i see it in my profile but when i post it doesn come up any idea how Sorry if this is the wrong place to post it Thanks smitty
  7. S

Tiger Cat, PB, getting rid of ....

seeing if photo worked
  8. S

Water Changes

Sorry this might sound pre school but im starting to get the hang of it... When you change the water what chemicals do you put back into the water and do i have to do it by a five gallon bucket or can i poor the stress coat in to the tank and then fill it up or vis versa and do you put in PH...
  9. S

ID check

I feed them every other day with pellets and fridays i throw in a couple dozen fish i dont see how they are lean maybe im doing something wrong pls help if so do i need to everyday or not as much first batch of pea cocks bought another one yesterday :screwy: at my LFS said they were treverso if...
  10. S

Lets Just Say...

:chillpill: :chillpill: Not once in my message did i say i was going to actually go do it i know all the game wardens around here and they wouldn know the first thing about a snakehead asked them about my turtles and they said quote "who gives a **** they are all liberals that make these up...
  11. S

Water Changes

Thank you all i have heard both sides before and i like to big water changes because i can tell a difference in their color everyone brightens on up just didnt know if stress was the reason for the brighter colors like when a sail fish gets out of water Thats my 44th post good number
  12. S

i wanna know..

All of mine are in a rental home i didnt even tell the guy they aren supposed to come in there but i dont think there would be any problems 150g 75g 40g 15 or 20 lol
  13. S

Water Changes

Is it safe to do a big water change every week dont want to take the nutrients ouut that they have goign on in there
  14. S

Poor man's cheetah

Raised a white tail for about 3 yrs and he was takin from me about six or seven yrs me and my dad did it was so fun but the dam TWRA took him because we didnt pull a permit kept him in a double horse stall about thirty by 15 and let him out every day and he would run on back in if i went into...
  15. S

Lets Just Say...

Yeah thats max time i could do a couple yrs lol
  16. S

Lets Just Say...

Lets just say im in arkansas and i catch one off a buzz bait some how get him home and put him in my tank... i know where and when to fish for them down there...knowing everything would be dead by morning but im literally obsessed with these guys would pay an arm and leg for one... What kind of...
  17. S

Tiger Cat, PB, getting rid of ....

lol tigerinus call it tiger cat for short sorry or a hybrid rtcxtsn and love the critter they just dont get the same fish as they used to it seems like or they are doing more saltwater and little fishies lol but thanks man for the help nice to know someone else around here in the hobby how do i...
  18. S

ID check

Odd shape thats weight lol trying to get these guys monsters look at a bass next time and see that they do get "Over weighted look" just looks mean in the tank.. Girth might be the right word
  19. S

Most Prized Peacock Bass?

What is the most attainable prize peacock some are a long shot away from getting one but others are stumbled upon
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store