Search results

1. R

Greater Siren

Would anyone know a source of these? I can't find any place that can order one for me.
  2. R

Natural gravel suggestions

Ever put any thought into sand? Looks nicer than a bunch of pebbles.
  3. R

the bug problem.......feeding help!

A little research goes a long way.
  4. R

Baby Box Turtle Care

Bloodworm. Oh, bless.
  5. R

Baby Box Turtle Care

Picked up out of where they belong and stuffed into an aquarium. :footinmou
  6. R

My first poly :)

Polys are the best, have fun with your new friend.
  7. R

Advice on moving aro

He would be in a 55.
  8. R

Vaccuming?

Stay on top of maintenance and watch your parameters, vacuum once a week at a minimum. You should test with some regularity, you'll prevent a lot of problems if you're on top of your parameters.
  9. R

Finally getting custom terrarium!! now what monitor/exotic reptile should I get.

Well it went in one ear and out the other; but that's expected when a kid just wants to hear a yes. Meal worms are not an acceptable staple, nor does this address the space issue. If you can't afford the food you can't afford the proper lighting and heating supplies. I don't see daddy...
  10. R

Finally getting custom terrarium!! now what monitor/exotic reptile should I get.

[/COLOR] I suggest you reconsider until you can afford the animal, and provide better housing. Feeding wild prey is a no no. It is a suggestion merely out of the reptiles best interest.
  11. R

You are limited to canadian nightcrawlers, crickets, horn, wax, butter, meal, micro, silk, and super worms up north. I'd find a supplier then worry about breeding, or maybe just rely upon a supplier. If you can't afford the food it is best to reconsider your choice.
  12. R

my new VZ Hoplias aimara set up in his pond

You stuck a phone underwater? Special case? Sandwich bag? ;) The fish are beautiful.
  13. R

GAR ID HELP! gar or no gar?

It is not likely you have a true spotted. You'll need a 180 and up to house this species.
  14. R

should i get it

sending*
  15. R

What are you listening to right now??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtphzqVkzNM&feature=related :D
  16. R

should i get it

I kept mine in a 120 out of personal choice, he'd move the entire length in one dash easily. I'd say a 100 but I'm sure a few would say a 90 would do one knife justice. I'm not one to do 'minimum' though. Anyway, controlling the algae is the job of the keeper, not the stock. I don't see much...
  17. R

should i get it

This tank is too small for a bgk alone, a flagtail won't fare any better.
  18. R

brine shrimp hatchery

It's cheaper to just buy the eggs and hatch without the little systems.
  19. R

GAR ID HELP! gar or no gar?

That is a baby florida.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store