Search results

1. A

most aggresive?

I agree.
  2. A

piranha and tetras

Im guessing your tetras will be gone. Planted tank sounds good and I believe the t5's would be alright with the fish. It'll be hiding once in a while because of the bright lights but the P will be okay.
  3. A

The pleco

:ROFL:
  4. A

The pleco

thats how it is. its either sucess or becomes lunch.
  5. A

RPBS & Goldfish

Yea I dont think if they eat pellets then you give goldfish or any live fish will be a hard time getting them back to pellets. I do the same I feed them live baby tilapias alternate with blood worms and more. Never had problems getting them back to eat pellets. The link that ballin gave you is a...
  6. A

HELP ME OUT!!! NOWWW!!!

You can also try using Kent ZOE. I used that before when i fed mine fillets and shrimps only. First time I bought Hikari Bio Gold Cichlid pellets my P's ate them right away. Maybe you can buy some Garlic extra to soak the pellets in. See if your rhom eats it.
  7. A

where can i order exodons

yea ask your LFS thats where i got mine. i wouldnt prefer ordering online.:naughty:
  8. A

RPB caves

you dont want to get some nice pieces of driftwood and fake plants?? thats how my old setup was but with real plants. tall nice driftwoods would be nice for hiding spots imo.
  9. A

New life spectrum as staple food

go for the pellets they are really good for p's. i feed mine hikari cichlid bio golds. i dont know if squid is good for p's but i have tried twice.
  10. A

tankmates for serrasalmus elongtus

yea. you could try but 99% you will be losing the fish. so i wouldnt.
  11. A

Fatf & Nile perch Socal P/U

MONSTER PRICE! WHAT A GOOD DEAL!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store