Search results

1. M

For Sale 5” Africa Tiger Fish

i'll take this and the tank if the tank is still for sale.
  2. M

For Sale 280g Acrylic 72”x30”x30” tank

if the tank is still available i'll pick it up this weekend.
  3. M

For Sale 360 gallo acrylic tank setup

interested in the tank. lemme know if it's still available.
  4. M

For Sale 240 gallon Acrylic Tank & Stand with sump system

currently out of town but if this is still available next week i'll reach out.
  5. M

Want to Buy  Looking to buy large footprint tank

looking for a tank with a minimum footprint of 72X30, would prefer the tank to be no more than 36in tall if possible. 72x30, 72x36, 72x48 up to 96x48 looking to spend no more than 2000 lemme know what you have and where you're at.
  6. M

For Sale Big sump up for 300g tank

what's the zipcode in el monte where you're located? will try to make it out this weekend.
  7. M

For Sale Big sump up for 300g tank

if it's still available i'll take it.
  8. M

5,000 gallon Arapaima Gigas Tank by JohnPTC

he shut it all down years ago when he got caught stealing water from the city. he basically ghosted this site after he got popped.
  9. M

For Sale Acrylic bullet tank 72×24x32"

what are the dimensions on the tank?
  10. M

For Sale 270 Gallon wide acrylic Fish tank

if it's still available i'd like to stop by tomorrow and check it out. what are your major cross streets in GG? i work in orange.
  11. M

For Sale 150 gallon acrylic tank

is this tank still available?
  12. M

For Sale The Equipment Sale Thread!

any chance of that 600gl going up for sale again?
  13. M

4/2019 Rare fish stock list - IG @ fugupuff for pic

amazing as usual and one of the reasons i decided to get back into the hobby. we'll talk soon.
  14. M

FS | 24X24X18 45GL acrylic sump for sale OC/CA | $75 | huntington beach ca | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 24X24X18 45GL acrylic sump for sale OC/CA What are your prices?: 75 Where are you located?: huntington beach ca Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: 24X24X18 45GL sump, ran it on my 500 and my 240. works great...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store