Search results

1. H

ID Please ?

It's a type of geo, they are south American and they do prefer groups. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. H

How Much $$ to Ask for a 5 Inch Male Electric Blue Jack Dempsey?

Could I buy him? I would pay good money for the fish. Can you ship? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. H

blue gene Jack dempseys P/up or ship

i would buy some female bgs.
  4. H

IS THIS A JACK DEMPSEY OR A TEXAS OR HYBRID ?

It may be a jack dempsey x green terror?
  5. H

Sick EBJD please help

My ebjd looks the same and has white stringy poop, I need help treating what should i do? Thanks
  6. H

My Electric Blue JD

JUST BE CAREFUL AND WATCH THEM I ORDERED 3 FROM JEFF AND NOW 2 HAVE INTERNAL PARASITES, I AM KINDA DISAPPOINTED:irked:. THEY ARE FROM SOUTH AMERICA I GUESS.
  7. H

EBJD vs. Jack Dempsey

The EBJD in a cichlid community would get stressed from the harassment from other cichlids and die.
  8. H

EBJD vs. Jack Dempsey

I tend to prefer EBJDS for a community because the ones i have dealt with are less aggressive that the average jack depmsey. Thats my two cents
  9. H

Demasoni not eating after being stripped

Some of my females have done this too, did they swim funny when u released it back into the tank? Try to be gentle stripping females as you can really hurt them, but dems are quite tough and i wouldnt worry about it.
  10. H

EBJD x BGJD - 2nd try!

Great Job.
  11. H

Electric Blue Jack Babies

Put me down for some EBJDS my email is hatchey66@aol.com. Thanks
  12. H

First spawn for these two!

Let me know if you have some fry for sale. Great Job
  13. H

Kenyi x5 with Red Zebra x5?

Just go with one male. Unless you have like 10 females, you could do 2 males.
  14. H

How's my stocking? Is my planned stock okay?

I would say its overstocked majorly. I would go with the EBJDs, severum and the bala sharks.
  15. H

Lenticulata pike

You should move thread to South American cichlids, these fish areant from the African Rift Valley.
  16. H

My Demasoni with Fry Video.

Wow thats a cool video, personaly i would strip here because when she lets the fry in and out of her mouth she could bite one and injure it or kill it.
  17. H

Kenyi x5 with Red Zebra x5?

Personaly I would go with the Saulosi and red zebras. I have had Kenyi and Red zebras breed, not pretty babies. Its your choice.
  18. H

ID please

I agree.
  19. H

SA cichlids, pikes, sevs, cichla and more - nashville TN area - Shi

Send me a email of the picture of the ebjd at hatchey66@aol.com thank you.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store