Search results

1. O

11" Male Amphilophus "Red Isletas"

bump... no one close enough to come get him? :(
  2. O

11" Male Amphilophus "Red Isletas"

I have a 11" Male Red Isletas that needs a new home by Friday. I sold the aquarium to make room for a baby and would like to see him go to a good home. He is very aggressive, has nice colors, a nice hump, and came from Jeff Rapps. I am located in Fargo, ND and it would be pick up only. Let me...
  3. O

Sex My Festae

def. male
  4. O

Lopaka's monster Umbees

nice pics! where did you get your background?
  5. O

Flowerhorn pair bred

cool video.. i love the look of your male fh. it has the same exact shape as my male midas i had a long time ago!
  6. O

Amphilophus "red isletas"

SOrry for the poor quality guys I took this one with my phone. My 11" male Amphilophus "red isletas" Video
  7. O

F-1 FESTAE 1inch,Riverside,CA,92503,pick only

nice pair! gl on the sale.
  8. O

Please id me.

i would also say a low grade fh
  9. O

red Isletas

I have a male Red Isletas and he's about 9-10" currently. A definite bruiser. Super aggressive and fun to keep.
  10. O

Amphilophus Red Isletas

thanks guys!
  11. O

Red Isletas

Anyone else keep them? I just got mine not too long ago and already love him. My favorite fish I've kept has been a male midas awhile back and wanted to replace him with something aggressive and somewhat similar. So far, so good. If you have one, please post a picture or video I would love to...
  12. O

Amphilophus Red Isletas

Hey guys here is an update on my Amphilophus Red Isletas. I have not had him long but he is already showing quite a bit of aggression. Thankfully our four year old thinks that he is trying to kiss her rather than bust through the glass to bite her nose lol. He is coloring up gradually and his...
  13. O

An Old Devil.....

great looking rd
  14. O

My Amphilophus "Red Isletas"

thanks guys!
  15. O

Aussie aro

awesome shot!
  16. O

Shark Aquarium Trip - Iquitos , Peru 2009 Load Warning

amazing pictures i'm jealous.
  17. O

Kauai - Honeymoon Pics (large picture load)

looks awesome man! I'll be down there in december for my wedding. we have two weeks down there but mainly will be on oahu and maui. thanks for sharing!
  18. O

Tiger Craze....LOAD WARNING!!!!

nice pics and fish. love the blue eyes!
  19. O

My Amphilophus "Red Isletas"

Hey guys I just picked this guy up about two weeks ago and I already love him. I have been out of the hobby for a few years now so it's nice to get back into the swing of things. Before I started keeping rays and aros I kept ca and sa cichlids like umbees, festae, midas, etc and wanted to get...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store