Search results

1. I

bass id please

thanks for the replys, there three inch but were sold to me as temensis but not really that bothered should turn out nice either way :)
  2. I

bass id please

bought these little guys the other day but some debate which they are hope some one could shed some light on it hopefully and thanks in advance :)
  3. I

first batch of p13 :)

I know but could change over night I think the size of the tank helps quite a bit though
  4. I

cheers mr cant wait to see how they turn out :)
  5. I

a few updated pics on the pups they all have got some really nice spotting around the eyes same as the dads :)
  6. I

Check out my new Hystrix pair!!

there stunning I love them rays and they don't get too big bonus :)
  7. I

thanks mr im over the moon with them :)
  8. I

heres a quick clip of the tank not a great clip and sorry about the mess in the fish house and the frt has been in with rays for years no problem before anyone crys about it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5b-8BXU9kw
  9. I

there in 8ft x 8ft x 4ft tank as well so plently of room :)
  10. I

parents are about 10 to 11 year old and 26"disc not including the tail just the disc
  11. I

cheers rich, cant wait to see them colour up so to speak :)
  12. I

also one of the most stressful lol and thanks mr :)
  13. I

thanks steve just been mega busy any spare time is family time kinda thing at the mo way too much work on :) :(
  14. I

thanks mr they do seem big spots for the size of them glad it wernt just me thought that :)
  15. I

woke up to find my first batch of pups from my leo pair yesterday thought id share a few pics there not great pics but u get the idea :)
  16. I

Lemon & Ice albino Pearl

stunning rays thanks for sharing:)
  17. I

Marble Motoro

one pair of pups 4 month old feeding on frozen prawn , mussel whitebait and pellets male is the smaller one of the two £250 for the pair
  18. I

Black diamond x p14 female pup update

looks lovley mr well stranger lol :)
  19. I

High Grade Marble Motoro

heres a few pics of the pups just starting to get there marbling
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store