Search results

1. S

Akita's? Who owns one?

As of today my American Akita is one year old, have him with a female blue pit. Luckily someone from Juarez Mexico were selling him cheap, got him for $300 papers and all.
  2. S

Oscars and South American Catfish

I have no idea what cb stands for, simply saying that most fish are farm raised. Like I stated before I have had these catfish with my cichlids before. I currently have a Black Shark at the moment in my cichlid tank as well.
  3. S

Unless the fish is wild caught, it doesn't really matter. Had a few back in my 125 with my cichlids.
  4. S

eclipse or sometimes called sun catfish
  5. S

what size tank would i need for this stocking?

IMHO, you are fine with the tank you have. With that said the bigger the better.
  6. S

Black Shark

Have one that is 2 inches, get really big but grow slow. They are also very aggressive.
  7. S

My cichlids

First pic is a Red or Johanna Pike, right? I have a fish that looks just like that.
  8. S

Which Texas cichlid?

Looks like a Carpinite AKA Green Texas to me, I have one that is 10 inches
  9. S

Salmon tail catfish with Americans?? Will it hurt them?

Four foot by 18 inches as I recall, that is adequate for a fish that peaks around 14 inches. So I will ask you, how many Buttikefori have you kept? That is the problem I have people state things without any real experience. So you think a 4 foot 18 inch wide tank is too small for a 14 inch...
  10. S

Just informing to you on what he posted to me months ago. I am paraphrasing but we were arguing about tank size for Buttikefori and I asked him if has ever had one or raised one, he replied with "you don't have to necessarily own or raise a fish to know how big it gets or it's needs." I have...
  11. S

No, just no. Please stop. Link me a video please of one that is 17 inches, LOL! Do you know what an Oscar is BTW?
  12. S

Been awhile but I do recall you stating that, I could be wrong though. No, Oscars do not get 17 inches, just not so. Don't remember a video, please show me. I do recall a video that he linked of a Butti with a TSN. Not antagonizing just difference of opinion. I am not the one name calling...
  13. S

Been awhile but I do recall you stating that, I could be wrong though. No, Oscars do not get 17 inches, just not so.
  14. S

BTW, not trying to troll but you are making people believe that they need swimming pools to keep cichlids, I am also basing my opinion on other threads you have posted in. Telling someone they need a 240 gallon to keep one Oscar, or that an Oscar gets two feet is just not fact, sorry if I made...
  15. S

Not trolling just saying that 1000 gallons for cichlids and some silver dollars is ridiculous. BTW, since you brought up RTC. I have owned RTC, TSN, and other large catfish. I kept them in a pond, I believe a tank is stressful for catfish that large. @OP if your Salmon Catfish gets that big...
  16. S

Then you should have told the OP to rehome the catfish, usually a fish that large (especially a catfish) will more than likely eat all of his fish.
  17. S

Not that amigo, but come on 1000 gallons for fish that will max out at 12-16 inches, LOL. BTW let me repeat that I know nothing about a Salmon Catfish. However, if it does get 32 inches then he needs to rehome it, as it will eat his other fish. As far as having a 1000 gallon tank for the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store