Search results

1. T

For Sale | Rare Bichirs | $250 | Singapore Yio Chu Kang Road | Pickup Only

What are sold? Wat do u have left? Size?
  2. T

ornates

Those are captive bred ornates?
  3. T

bichirs

Any pics of the bichirs? Pls post here. Thanks in advance
  4. T

In tank shots of my new bichirs: faranah lap, dabola, faranah endli

Thanks, good to see a fat moke in ur tank. Do post more updates in future. :)
  5. T

In tank shots of my new bichirs: faranah lap, dabola, faranah endli

Nice bichirs collection. Really like the faranah bichir sp. .I noticed a nice moke in one of the pics. How big it is?
  6. T

Rate Your Favorite Upper jaw Polypterus..

My choice in order: Moke Delhezi Palmas palmas Palmas buettikoferi Weeksii Retropinnis
  7. T

15" greenish lap

Any chance u are selling the green bichir behind? Ur this lap looks more brown to me. If yes, pm me selling price. Thanks
  8. T

Breeding Ornates

Thanks for the info. It gives me a better idea. I know water is the main trigger factor, but its hard when we cant get "natural" water source. I have been try to breed my bichirs too. The nearest i got to was seeing female pregnant and no male to fertiliser it.:(
  9. T

Breeding Ornates

Hi congrats on your sucessful breeding. I have some enquires which you might help. I am wondering if these ornates are the only 2 fish in your tank? As I heard that if its a bichir comm, chances of breeding is lower. The water, you are using to change the tank water, is from your tap...
  10. T

What was the highest amount you paid for a polypterus?

Interesting thread... the highest I paid for were: Polypterus teusgeli: USD$850 for a 23inch Polypterus ansorgii: USD$250 for a 5inch Polypterus Del(WC, thick bar) : USD$140 polypterus congicus : USD$300 Polypterus Bichir bichir : USD$1000 Polypterus Palmas palmas : USD$100 Polypterus...
  11. T

PBB???

Recently we got a new shipment of PBB at a LFS. It is selling at half the price of the first batch of PBB. I got these pictures from another forum to ask for ID if they are PBB. My first impression is they are lap as it lack the white cheek pattern and the head shape is slightly different...
  12. T

Need help with my 30cm Tiger Bichir

From the looks of it, it seem like it has a bad injury probably a broken spine from fights or hit by heavy objects. Do isolate it and hope it will recover from it, there is nothing much you can do.
  13. T

Gold Rope

Nice ropefish. I have a pair of them who show the same colour in my tank. I believe they are suppose to be this colour, but most of the them look brown or bronze colour when we purchase them from the LFS.
  14. T

New Pick Up Polytrepus Teugelsi

Nice Polypterus Teugelsi, but I like your tigrinus and 3 bar tiger more. :)
  15. T

3 letters..........PBB

Hope you dun mind me for asking.... How many finlet does it have? It looks like 14 to me and the head shape is different from my PBB. Where did you get it from?
  16. T

PBB???

Yes they are from Bigin and I knew they are already sold out when I post them out. You know very well then when I told you they are from Kyoto. I would be happy if you could help me liaise with them. Thanks in advance.
  17. T

PBB???

Ok, so how cheap is your cheap? Can you PM me the price of the real PBB and the CB PBB? I was offered a 6 figure yen for them. :)
  18. T

PBB???

If you have been to that shop in Kyoto, you will know. :) It's their lastest 2 addition and my friend ask me if I interested.
  19. T

PBB???

These are the other 2 PBB I come across recently. They look slightly differently from the PBB I have and looks more like lap as the "whiteness" is not there and the head shape if different. Can anyone help to confirm ID of them?
  20. T

Official MFK Mokelembembe Census

That's what I suspect. I suspect water is very important as those that died is mainly due to me forgeting to change water after it gets cloudy. So does it means they really need clean water to strive? Can I use treated chlorinated water or must i use spring water? Any tips? Huh?:confused: I...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store