Search results

1. X

Holy Nitrates!!!

To be honest when I first started getting into fish keeping I trusted those test tube drip tests a lot. Until I found out that they are not exactly an accurate measure of nitrates. It gives an approximate amount to water conditions but the best way to know about the water condition is to watch...
  2. X

Gold Arowana Display Case

If it was soild gold i think it would be worth it =D those items are usually just gold coated.
  3. X

L600 and L114 Cross breed??

Yes. But what I'm curious about is that when the L600 and the L114 cross breed. Like when the plecos mature will they look like more like L600s? Or L114?? Will u be able to tell that they are a cross bred with characteristics of both L600 and L114?
  4. X

L600 and L114 Cross breed??

ANyone know what the juvie plecos would look like if an L600 and L114 mated???? Would the babies look more like L600? or L114?
  5. X

What fish should i get for my 75 gallon?

30+ Clown Loaches =D
  6. X

My Crossback

Which farm is your Xback from?
  7. X

What fish should i get for my 75 gallon?

30+ Clown Loaches =D
  8. X

How many Clown Loaches do you have? How big would our pack be?

I have 25 that's never been added here yet so 3868 =D
  9. X

17" Red Tail Golden Arowana

nice spoon head classic RTG. As to male or female its hard to tell. Farms usually put a whole bunch of aro's in a pond to mate and just the aro's work it out. THe farm will finally find out who is male when they find Aros with eggs in their mouths and the aros with no eggs in their mouths...
  10. X

bruised belly on CL?

sorry to hear brother! It always makes me feel better when I loose a fish (almost never happens) to go out and shop for something new. Maybe keep an eye out for a nice oddball patterned clown loach. =) Good luck!
  11. X

PVC Loach Home

12. X

PVC Loach Home

more Proper pictures instead of mobile uploads.
  13. X

PVC Loach Home

=)
  14. X

PVC Loach Home

15. X

PVC Loach Home

I know this isn't the most cost efficient way but I think it's cute. It's like a hampster house.
  16. X

PVC Loach Home

. What do u guys think?? 4" wide PVC Pipes.
  17. X

V.I.P High Back Golden

yah its a nice aro. But hard to say what would happen after its placed in a tank with black background. Could you request to have the aro placed in another tank? with blue./black background? If their willing to do that for you then just wait a couple of weeks and see what how much shine fades...
  18. X

V.I.P High Back Golden

i was talking about shine.
  19. X

V.I.P High Back Golden

If the Aro is in a white tank right now then.. yes be cautious cause the aro;s shine will fade dramatically once its placed in a tank with black background. I have also heard of other tricks fish stores have to boost colour like feeding hormones. Also depending on PH level that can alter and...
  20. X

V.I.P High Back Golden

I never mentioned anything about color.... was just talking about shine. a HBRTG with 6th level shine is amazing. And if the HBRTG is in a white tank right now then yes the shine will fade dramatically once the aro is placed into a tank with darker background.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store