Search results

1. T

Show off your wheels!!!

my 07 Toyota FJ Cruiser, great vehicle for the road less traveled :D
  2. T

A song I wrote, for my Toadfish

sorry for your loss, i recent lost mine after 6yrs of owning it, all of which were in freshwater :nilly:
  3. T

Cutest thing your fish ever done?

my green terror constantly chases my cat off the lid of the tank
  4. T

FS: Which Stores in Southwestern Ontario

Heathers Pet Center - Hanover a little on the small side. owner is very knowledgeable and can usually order in anything you need. some others i deal with gardel pet shop -owen sound something fishy - owen sound global exotic pets - kitchener reptile wrangler - barrie big als - kitchener big als...
  5. T

Show off your wheels!!!

2004 toyota matrix TRD supercharged TRD CAI TRD Exhaust full TRD suspension sold in 09 for.... 2007 FJ Cruiser its my new weekend explore vehicle. current mods include 315/70R17 Baja MTZ, BMC, Springtail M-PAC rear door rack, Springtail cargo barrier, Blacked out, IPF 968 white caps, OME...
  6. T

Adult Savannah Pick Up

very nice pick up!
  7. T

tsn for cheap

got my tsn for $7 and my rtc for $3
  8. T

Long term FX5 owners need your input

ive had my fx5 running for just over 1.5yrs now. love it. plan on buying 1 or 2 more as i make more room for bigger tanks.
  9. T

FlyRiver turtle with one oscar?

frt will be fine...the mollies on the other hand....well they won't last too long.
  10. T

Freshwater stonefish (Toadfish)

saw it as a baby @ the lfs thought it looked cool. did some quick research on the iPhone about it, figured for $5 id see how it went. ive got him in with a mix of large c/sa chiclids. tried Africans originally...but he ate too many. he also shares his cave with a 14" pike chiclid.
  11. T

Green terror

my 8" harassed everything in his tank.
  12. T

fly river turtle====price

they have 4 at big als in Kitchener. they were asking 350 each...but now (i went yesterday) they aren't for sale.
  13. T

Bio balls in a FX5

ive got the bottom 2 baskets filled with ceramic rings, top has scrubbies.
  14. T

My First Monster Tank. . . . .

damn wish i could catch a break like that!
  15. T

roughly 12" currently hes been eating live feeders (goldfish and crayfish). lately Ive been trying some frozen thawed shrimp...but no luck.
  16. T

figured id finally get around to posting a few photos of mine after it actually came out of its cave! Ive seen many people say these are brackish and even a few say salt only, but ive had mine in fresh only for about 5years and its doing great. sorry in advance for the dirty glass and bad...
  17. T

Basement Pond Project?

nice build! gave me alot of ideas for a similar project ill be doing this summer.
  18. T

Pepper the RTC Progression Thread :) <3

very nice! love the rtc and rays!
  19. T

New 90 gallon Beardy Tank NEED HELP

crushed walnut shells are very bed. i really hate that "most" pet stores try to sell them to new owners. beardies tend to always eat/taste their substrate. in the 4 years i was breeding them i never had any problems with impaction...i always used play sand with adults/juvies, paper towels with...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store