1. J

What Games Are You Playing?

MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nilly:
  2. J

FS- beautiful Jardini Arowana - Tigard PU only

$150 is a lot for a Jardini......
  3. J

Clown Loach Sick.

So I have heard hot and i have heard cold...... ok. lol.
  4. J

My New Tank Setup (47 Gallon Bowfront)

Updated picture. Added a few plants and am starting to get some good growth. :-)
  5. J

Clown Loach Sick.

Just did a water change. Ill do one every day, Im gonna go get the right salt also. the heat is already cranked up to 80-81 degrees f. I dont wanna go much higher or it will over stress them. ill let you guys know what happens.
  6. J

Clown Loach Sick.

Bump.... help?
  7. J

Clown Loach Sick.

sorry the pictures are fuzzy. action shots. lol.
  8. J

Clown Loach Sick.

So one of my five clown loaches has developed several large white spots on it over the last month. It looked like it was getting better and now it seems to have taken a turn for the worse. I dont think its Ich, there are just a few big spots instead of a ton of tiny ones. Also all my other fish...
  9. J

125 gallon reef tank (mostly SPS)

Its a shame your getting out. Beautiful tank though. Good luck staying away.... hahaha :)
  10. J

Fish Tank Rack Project

Cant wait to see more :popcorn:
  11. J

Epic Rescue!!!

Also good news, my power finally came back on today. So I got to move my family (and fish) back home from the In-Law's place. :)
  12. J

Epic Rescue!!!

Thank you guys! I am super excited to be a dad. I already am scheming on making her a little aquarist just like her Dad. My wife agreed to let me set up a Beta bowl in her room. Its never too early to start! haha. ;)
  13. J

Epic Rescue!!!

She actually came home from the hospital in a shirt that said "I love Daddy" on it..... So yes.... Im gonna spoil the heck out of her ;) Thanks! It was definitely a good day! :)
  14. J

craigslist=drama! dumb sellers

Thats rough. I have had bad luck on craigslist too. Me and my wife went all the way out to a guys house to look at a rocking chair for our nursery and we called right before we got there and he said he already sold it..... lame.
  15. J

Jan 2012 update

Some good lookin fish my friend! :)
  16. J

Epic Rescue!!!

I plan on it! I originally wanted a boy, but now I couldn't be happier! Im glad I got a girl first. She is amazing :)
  17. J

Epic Rescue!!!

Not gonna lie, I didnt even think about my fish till like two hours after getting to the in-laws. I guess they got a little bumped on the priority list. hahaha
  18. J

Epic Rescue!!!

Yeah its pretty exciting and overwhelming all at the same time! The funny thing is she looks identical to her mom. The only thing she has of mine is her silly facial expressions. haha :)
  19. J

Epic Rescue!!!

Baby Abigail. Born 7.2 lbs, 19" long. Beautiful like her Mother :)
  20. J

Epic Rescue!!!

So power went out at my house Wednesday night, 20 minutes after My wife and I got home from the hospital. We had our first baby on Monday afternoon, Abigail was born at 2:00 pm. Anyways we get home and due to a foot of snow the power went out. So we had to evacuate to her parents house. Hours...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store