Search results

1. J

Baby electric eel ich

Will do! Glad to hear they aren’t terribly sensitive to salt
  2. J

Baby electric eel ich

He actively has ich right now. :( is eating well and etc though. What specifically are they sensitive to?
  3. J

Baby electric eel ich

Whats the deal with meds and baby electric eels? I hear salt is a nono and also that they're very sensitive without much specific info. Whats a safe approach here? Dude is only like 3-4".
  4. J

Filter/sump stuff

Asking 150 OBO since I'm not totally sure what stuff is worth. Located in Everett, WA.98204
  5. J

FS | 125 gallon with stand and lids | $50 | 92708 CA | Pickup

OOPS SORRY GUYS, only barely moved it before I had to leave and didnt have internet, all tanks are gone ;c
  6. J

FREE | Loads of aquariums and cages | $0 | 92708 CA | Pickup

OOPS SORRY GUYS, only barely moved it before I had to leave and didnt have internet, all tanks are gone ;c
  7. J

FS | 125 gallon with stand and lids | $50 | 92708 CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 125 gallon with stand and lids What are your prices?: 50 Where are you located?: 92708 CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: need it gone NOW first person to commit get it, catch is you need to move it out...
  8. J

FREE | Loads of aquariums and cages | $0 | 92708 CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FREE What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Loads of aquariums and cages What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: 92708 CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Loads of free tanks, most from 10-60 gallons. Also have some other assorted supplies and...
  9. J

FS | Arowana and others | $20 | 92708 CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Arowana and others What are your prices?: 20 Where are you located?: 92708 CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Silver arowana 10-12" $20 clown knife 7-8" $15 synodontis eupterus (i think) 5" $15 iridescent...
  10. J

WTB | Super aggressive cichlid | $0 | 92708 CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Super aggressive cichlid What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: 92708 CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Don't have much preference on species, but looking for the most unreasonably aggressive large...
  11. J

FS | 240g acrylic | $500$ | Garden grove | Pickup

That smurf is the absolute embodiment of nightmares. awesome deal though!
  12. J

FS | Armatus 14" | $100 | Culver City | Pickup

PM'd, super interested if he isn't especially bad with tankmates!
  13. J

FS | Indo datnoid and Armatus | $100 | San Diego | Pickup

Any idea how the armatus is with tankmates?
  14. J

WTB | RTCxparoon hybrid | $0 | SoCal | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: WTB What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: RTCxparoon hybrid What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: SoCal Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: Looking for an RTCxParoon hybrid! Not sure if anyone has these guys still but figured it was...
  15. J

Electric eel tail floating

Suddenly my electric eel seems to be unable from keeping the tip of his tail from floating to the surface. I don't think it's swim bladder issues because all their guts are in the very front of their body, any ideas what could be wrong?
  16. J

Moving electric eel long distance

I'm going to be moving in a couple months, and part of that is going to involve hauling my electric eel (and numerous other animals) some 1300 miles. I saw the big thread on here about moving fish with sponge filters and etc to keep the cycle, but what sort of actual container do you guys think...
  17. J

Electric eel on same water system as other tanks?

Would it be safe to have an electric eel in a setup with a big barrel filter hooked up to multiple tanks? Would the electricity travel all the way through the pipes and filter into another tank and bother the fish?
  18. J

Want to Buy | Geography Cone Snail | $0 | California | Pickup and Able to Ship

What type of listing is this?: Want to Buy What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Geography Cone Snail What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: California Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup and Able to Ship Description: Anyone know where I can get my hands on Conus geographus? Havent been...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store