Search results

1. C

Sperata aor (Indian Shovelnose Catfish) Rarely Kept 72" Aggressive Monster Cat Is Sociable When Small!

I don't expect it too but it's nice while it lasts. Any insight in particular you can offer as someone who's raised them successfully?
  2. C

Procambarus fallax - Marbled Self Cloning Crayfish Breeding Project

Started with two of them. I've been amazed how well they do in coldwater, and even poorly maintained tanks... I've kept them in all sorts of conditions and they've taken it all. Ravenous little guys too. Very not shy as well, they'll climb right onto you and pick your cuticles. Get along with...
  3. C

Don't post here much anymore but wanted to share something I've been up to.
  4. C

Don't post much on here anymore but wanted to share something I've been up to.
  5. C

15 Inch Panaque Suttoni - Blue Eyed Panaque (Zebras too) PU/Ship - Eastern CT - 06332

It's funny you should mention that . That's the identification I settled on when I first got this guy. I had back and forths with a few different fish keepers and they eventually changed my mind I guess . Maybe my first gut feeling was correct Hmm.. Thank you for the insightful post.
  6. C

15 Inch Panaque Suttoni - Blue Eyed Panaque (Zebras too) PU/Ship - Eastern CT - 06332

Well, its that heartbreaking time that comes for every fish keeper where I have to part with some of my rarest plecos. The Creme de la creme ones that I can actually make money off of in a pinch, which would be now. :irked: Looking for $1,200. Willing to ship anywhere in the United States...
  7. C

Large acrylic Tanks long island area $neg

Would you be interested in delivering?
  8. C

300-500+ gallon fish tank/aquarium - NY, NJ, CT

Any interest in a 500 gallon pearls of paradise koi pond? http://www.pearlsofparadise.com/images/tank1.gif
  9. C

5-6" Freshwater Bumblebee Grouper P/U Central Florida

MFK has went from an enjoyable community to a bunch of gang mentality scum bags. And no, I'm not referencing the OP. Kudos to the mods for doing... nothing. I can only imagine how many threads have been closed in the past day because they didn't have their exact location and other information...
  10. C

Gold Bahia Kelberis - 3'ish Inches - Pick Up - Eastern CT 06332

These guys are growing fast, getting ballsier and being weaned off of live food.
  11. C

WTB: 180 g tank in CT(06708)

I have a 6' foot and 5' foot 125. Don't know if you'd have any interest in those?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store