Search results

1. H

FS | 125 tank stand and extras | $200 | Milford Pa | Pickup

Is this tank still for sale? If so what are the dimensions? Thanks
  2. H

8" + Tigrinus for sale, two to choose from. Located in 33322

Beautiful fish! I love tigs! Great prices too. I pay that for baby ones. GLWS!!! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. H

Price of Tigrinus catfish

Just spend the money for a Tig. You won't be disappointed. I have had 2 so far and have loved them. I payed 250$ for the first one and 150$ for the 2nd one. They are a little expensive but worth it. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. H

Ice House!

Wow that is awesome looking! I know it's been cold enough here is PA for that to happen Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. H

Cant Pellet train my Tigrinus

I never had a problem getting my tig to eat pellets. I usually put my pellets in the garlic liquid you can get at the fish store for the first few feedings. This is my old 3" tig eating pellets. Sorry the video is very old and filmed horrible. http://youtu.be/UNBrt_LLxTc Sent from my iPhone...
  6. H

Awesome catfish thread!

You are far braver than I. I don't think I would pull my tig out to measure him. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. H

48" Current Freshwater+ LED light. West Chester, PA pickup

I want to see more pics of the tig in that tank :) Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. H

Ever buy a fish you were disappointed with?

The fish I hated the most was 2 gulper catfish. They would hide all day. And I would literally have to use tongs and hold the food in front of their face for them to eat it. The basically never moved. And their color is nothing to stare at haha. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. H

Your Most Expensive Fish

Here I thought spending 350$ on Tigrinus was bad..... But a 20k koi! I obviously don't know enough about other fish outside the catfish and sting ray family. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. H

Anyone Excited For The Iphone 6?

I have had the iPhone 6+ since launch day and have had no issues. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. H

FS. 75g full setup with 2 gulpers.

Here is a vid. It's terrible quality thou sorry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnXjPYltO6g Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. H

Sorry forgot york pa 17402. Your a hour and a half away not to bad. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. H

As it says I have a 75g tank with stand. Comes with sand and 4 filters. 1 fx5 and xp4 and whisper 70 which run on the tank and one extra fluval 305. Tank has overhead light and 2 air pumps. And drift wood. And comes with 2 5-6" gulper catfish. Also have glass tops on the tank and metal stand...
  14. H

Paroon, Iridescent and Pangasius?

Paroons are legal but their cousin the giant version of them is not. Sorry I for get the name. Makong or something I think.... is illegal and highly endangered. So the US customes class's the fish together so u can't get paroons bc the are the same as the "makong". But what people do us clip...
  15. H

Best Cat For A 72?

Stock list: 2 gulpers End of stock list Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. H

Need input ASAP

Thanks for the input i got a eheim jäger 300W. The one was acting very sickly but both are swimming happy now it's up to 78F. It got down to 68 at one point :( Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. H

Source for Gulper cat?

I have seen them for 60$ before on the vendor side. That's not bad or expensive. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. H

Source for Gulper cat?

Ichiban Asian tropical is a member on here and i got 1 from him 2 wks ago. He is a great guy and can ship. Just send him a message he had like 6 left. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. H

Need input ASAP

So my heater must not be working! My tank is down to 72. It was 80. My tanks is 2 gulpers. Think they should make it till morning?! I am going with an Eheim Jager Automatic Aquarium Heater. They are decent I have read. This is the 3rd heater that died on me. Sent from my iPhone using...
  20. H

Gulper food

They still won't eat. I tried worms and market shrimp. Even soaked them in garlic and nothing. Am I doing something wrong? I may get them 2 fat goldfish just so they eat. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store