Search results

1. P

Group of clown loaches & discus SoCal PU

Such a good deal. Wish I was able to jump on this deal. GLWS Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. P

Clown Loaches - Orange County, CA

i have clown loaches around 3 inches. im located in west covina. PM me for pics or details
  3. P

Cheap Mr Aqua Rimless Glass Setup. West Covina. Ca. 91792. P/U

For this week only, I will let go for $100 dollars
  4. P

il throw in a colony of red cherry shrimp
  5. P

Cherry red shrimp

i have bunch. text me 6263841621. where do you live?
  6. P

comes with the fluval substrate thats already in the tank
  7. P

Can not keep up with a planted tank maintenance, so I'm selling it. No scratches, and is in perfect condition. I tank was recently bought about 6 months ago but with working full-time and school, it is hard to maintain. Everything was bought for about around 230 dollars, but I'm willing to sell...
  8. P

CHEAP Clown Loaches for Sale. West Covina. 91792. P/U

sorry, im not experienced with the whole shipping.
  9. P

im sorry but im only willing to sell them as a group :/
  10. P

I don't want to sell my collection of clown loaches but I have to lighten the bio load for my new discus. I'm selling my group of 9 loaches ranging from 2.5-3.5 inches. 4 or 5 of them have a very nice oddball pattern that I picked out myself. I've grown all of them out since they were all one...
  11. P

Mr Aqua rimless glass aquarium setup. CHEAP. West Covina, Ca 91792

Comes with: -17 gallon Mr. Aqua rimless glass tank - $69.99 -Finnex Ray 2 Led 24" - $105.99 -Mr Aqua placement mat - $12.99 -Marina S20 filter with sponge for shrimp - $31.99 -15 gallon heater - $10 Can not keep up with a planted tank maintenance, so I'm selling it. No scratches, and is in...
  12. P

75 gallon STAND. West Covina. Ca. 91792

Im looking for a 75 gallon stand that fits a tank with these dimensions: 48 1/2"L x 18 1/2"W x 21 1/8"H Post pics or send me pics at 6264843243
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store