Search results

1. B

first feeding

what does everyone recomend for the first feeding of my wild caught. Also ive had him/her in the tank overnight, about 20 hours total and was wondering how soon i should try my first feeding... thank you in advance!:D
  2. B

NEW BLUEGILL!!

just got a bluegill for my tank at a small stream a few mins walk from my house... ill post a PIC later if it makes it :( hes in kinda gnarly condition :( hope and pray for the best!!!!!!!
  3. B

300gal Population

crappie and smallmouth bass
  4. B

Pleco with Native Species (Bass, Green Sunfish)

and also if it is a good match what species can handle a tank without a heater... mine is 65-66 degrees
  5. B

Pleco with Native Species (Bass, Green Sunfish)

has anyone had these fish together and how did it work? i assume it would be ok as long as it is too big to get eaten ;)
  6. B

Dog food for fish??

i have heard of people doing this and having success and i was wondering what some of you thought about it?
  7. B

new 55 gallon native tank pt. 2

ive done it where i have gotten my fish the next day even with no problems. ive never had a fish die on me for water quality issues. i know longer is recommended and a better way to go but ive never had problems and also used the aquarium jumpstart bacteria liquid stuff. i will take your advice...
  8. B

Must have fish?

oscar forsure
  9. B

What was your first fish?

silvertip catfish that got eaten my my crawdad i was s sad :( haha
  10. B

looking for a new monster! any ideas?

albino oscar is an OG. get rid of the catfish and convict... hope you follow my advice i really think that would be cool... ive had an oscar and bass combo and it has been my favorite ever... i with i never would have gotten rid of them :(:( i had to get rid of them cus my tank was too small...
  11. B

MFK QUESTION??? help

thanks everyone i was able to do it!
  12. B

Panama Fishing Trip - Pics and Video

nice broomtail
  13. B

Lmb coloration question?

if u look at both the bass and the rock behind it they look very similar... i dont think its a coinsidence get darker gravel, rocks, and dont put the light on as much this should help
  14. B

My 75gallon LMB tank

nice bass my personal favorite fish ive ever had in an aquarium so much personality like and oscar
  15. B

MFK QUESTION??? help

hey guys im sorry i was not sure what forum to put this in but i want to change my signature at the bottom of all my posts and cant figure out how? i havent been in in a while and it says im 13 but now im 16 and it needs to be changed? if you know how id appreciate it if you told me by message...
  16. B

new 55 gallon native tank pt. 2

i got my tank yesterday and today i put in a few little goldfish to get my cycle started! i cant wait to get my natives in there though! im most likely going to put in 2 green sunfish this coming weekend that im going to catch at a local pond. super stoked! ill keep you guys posted
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store