Search results

1. J

Calvus Cichlid (help)

I live in Aus and limited to certain medication. Would epsom salt help? He is eating n swimming but most times..head down...anything i can do to cure his issue?
  2. J

Calvus Cichlid (help)

Sigh...just got back into the hobby and lfs gives me a sick fish...so its curable with epsom salt bath?
  3. J

Calvus Cichlid (help)

Hi mate, thanks for your response. The LFS is a 5 minute drive down the road..im not sure about the water quality there...and i kept the fish bag in the aquarium for around 10 minutes, before I let them all out yesterday. He went straight into a cave, chilled out... and tonight he was out with...
  4. J

Calvus Cichlid (help)

Hi guys, Hope you are all doing well and so are your fish. Recently, I purchased a gold Calvus Cichlid, when I purchased him, he looked fine (only a day ago), he is very quiet and sits in a cave most of the days (I have a 60 gallon african tank with small peacocks and electric blues, yellows...
  5. J

Tiger Pleco Advice please

Hi guys... I have 6 tiger plecos that i have had for 2 years now. I would like to get them breeding without any threat to their babies. They are in a 60 gallon and was wondering the type of tank mates i can put in with them? Just the tank looks pretty empty... thanks
  6. J

Back With a Vengenge (Aro advice)

Would the bottom feeders be ok? They only grow to 12cm at most. For a year at most i mean.
  7. J

Back With a Vengenge (Aro advice)

Hey guys Its been a while. Closed down most my tanks to finish university. Now im crawling back into the hobby. I need some advice regarding A Saratoga Jardini. Very hard to come by quality fish in Aus...recently found a seller with 10cm jardini leichardi. Curious on if i can grow one out...
  8. J

Suggestions for a fun 10g

Planted ...and different kinds of shrimp Sent from my GT-I9505 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. J

Craigslist deal of the year or my new nightmare?

Well the cons are quite clear... 1. More glass work than your average 4 sided aquarium 2. Built in filter...honestly...dont't even stress on that..if it works it works..but try to setup an independent filtration system that you wilp depend mostly on Besides the amount of glass work and it...
  10. J

A new beginning!

You can house small fish with convicts? I thought they were agro? Sent from my GT-I9505 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. J

5Gallon stockig! Lol

Crystal Red Shrimps and Danios. Aquascape that niiice!
  12. J

What to put in 100 gallon?

Red Arowana (Asian Arowana class)
  13. J

It's always the fault of irresponsible* fish keepers.

Damn...takes a few idiots to give us a bad name Sent from my GT-I9505 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  14. J

What fish intimidates you the most? That you've owned

My old flowerhorn...when cleaning the tank...he did NOT like my hands in the tank..my other fh did not really mind Sent from my GT-I9505 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. J

Any suggestions?

Ooo plants and oscars... he behaves? Nice tank mate Sent from my GT-I9505 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. J

Check/rate my new setup!

Id give it a 8/10. Needs a bit more color Sent from my GT-I9505 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. J

Update and unfortunate turn of events

Kind of in the same spot as you. But with university (final year), just about to be made redundant from my job at the office. I was kind of the other way...had the financial stability (thanks to god), but did not have the space in the apartment for a monster tank...since I rent with my...
  18. J

Check out my wood!

Thats sick mate! Looks heavy
  19. J

500 gallon

sweet ...$400 for a $500 gallon... would cost you a few thousand here in Australia lol...keep us posted...any plans on what the stock list is going to be yet?
  20. J

Seriously...had enough of this quality

Thanks for the replies guy. I was just wanting to start with a nice kok generation and colors maybe later..maybe want to start with nice red dragons? Sent from my GT-I9505 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store