Search results

1. 8

Waikiki Aquarium

my pleasure! glad you like my cell phone pics :cool:
  2. 8

Waikiki Aquarium

yea the grouper is giant. hard to capture the actual size in a picture. thanks
  3. 8

Waikiki Aquarium

No problem! Glad you liked them. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. 8

Waikiki Aquarium

Last of the pics... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. 8

Waikiki Aquarium

More pics Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. 8

Waikiki Aquarium

More pics... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. 8

Waikiki Aquarium

Took a visit to the Waikiki Aquarium with my family for 4th of July and snapped some pictures to share. Enjoy. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. 8

Show off your fish tattoos.

Thank you. I appreciate it. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. 8

That is my mom and grandmas middle name. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. 8

This is my two koi. And some of the process. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. 8

Oscar

Well I live in Hawaii so the water temperature would be around 72-79 no matter what. And we have koi ponds EVERYWHERE in Hawaii. I've seen ponds here with everything from Red Devils, koi, pangasius, giant gourami, and Molly's here so I was just wondering if it was possible in a smaller scale...
  12. 8

Oscar

Yes, but the goldfish are always 1-3" while the Oscar is 10+" so I wasn't sure how it'd be if the goldfish were larger. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. 8

Oscar

Ok I just thought it would've been a cool combo, but I guess not 0.0 lol Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. 8

Oscar

I have a 110 gallon stock tank and I want to stock it with some common feeder goldfish to keep the whole "pond" theme, but was wondering if I put an Oscar in there would they live together fine? I would let the goldfish grow to about 5-6" before adding the Oscar which would be around 3-4"...
  15. 8

110 stock tank (pictures)

Thanks! Yea they are much more affordable than a tank. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. 8

Stock advice

I have decided on pictus cats, giant danios, mollies and either a jaguar cichlid or an oscar for my 110 g stock tank. Footprint is 4ft x3ft and is oval shaped. My question is which would be a better fit? Would the jag try to eat the pictus cats? Or would the Oscar be a better option? Sent from...
  17. 8

110 stock tank (pictures)

I think I've decided on an albino Oscar and a gold JD. Any recommendation on bottom feeders/schooling fish? I was thinking giant danios and pictus cats, but their colors are about drab Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. 8

Quiet filter

A pond filter from Home Depot. Ok I will look into those. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. 8

Quiet filter

Ok thanks I will look into that first so I won't have to buy a whole new filter. It's a pond filter from Home Depot. I'm guessing I could get the insulation foam at Home Depot also? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  20. 8

Quiet filter

Hi all, I have a 110gallon stock tank set up on my lanai, but my neighbors below me are complaining of the pump from my filter and how much noise it is causing. I was wondering if you guys could recommend a quiet filter that I could use. Thanks in advance. Aloha. Sent from my iPhone using...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store