Search results

1. D

Wolf Fish Re-ID

Hoplias lacerdae can be found in many fish farms here in Brazil, mainly in Southeast/South. H. intermedius you can also find CB next to Minas Gerais and Bahia states. About the size you pointed, H. lacerdae can reach 70 - 80 cm...You can find some videos of sport fishermen in South Brazil and...
  2. D

Wolf Fish Re-ID

3. D

Wolf Fish Re-ID

https://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S1679-62252009000200001&script=sci_arttext Revision of Lacerdaes group.
  4. D

Wolf ID please

Just like B.P.M attached here, this is the easy and correct way to distinguish at least the group of your wolf. I'd go for Lacerdae group caus eof the head shape. Try to post a pic of ventral view.
  5. D

2 more Zebrinas added

Very nice setup. The Zebrinas doesn't show any agressive behavior? Any guess about sexual dimorfism?
  6. D

Looking for Pike Groups papers...

Hey my friend, soon I'll post some pics here..anyway, I'm from Brazil. I'm just not sure about the location they were caught. Thanks for the link !!
  7. D

Thanks my friend !!!
  8. D

Hello guys I'm looking for some papers that can help me with Crenicichla groups. In fact, I'm trying to learn a little bit more about the C. strigata. I'd be glad to receive few sci infos such as geo occurence, natural pH and temperature avarage..those kind of stuff. Tks all.
  9. D

NEVER release an aquarium fish into the wild.

Here in Brazil, at Rio were found few Lions too...
  10. D

Thanks for the answer. I'd like to know how the native fishes deal with it, once almost all the fishes introduced in those waters are high level predators....
  11. D

Fish and Reptile Shops in Orlando ?

Hello guys, I'll be soon in Orlando and really want to visit some nice Fish and Reptile shops there... Someone could tell me the name and maybe the address of few ? Thanks anyway ! Happy New Year for everyone !
  12. D

What else you guys have in Florida ? I've been following some Anglers, and they are catching Clown knives, Monoculus P. Bass, Channa marulius (bullseye sh) and even a SIlver Arowana ... What are the natural fresh water predators in Florida ??
  13. D

TANK OF YOUR DREAMS ... WHAT KIND OF FISH ?

hahaha Goonch would eat them all...Taking the Goonch out, would a perfect stock ! What kind of Wolf ? Malabarius, Curupira, Lacerdae ... ?
  14. D

1800 Gallon 20' Fish Tank What to Stock?

You guys must check this out !! Biotype of Bonito - MS (Brazil) Must change the fishes, but is ok ! haha
  15. D

TANK OF YOUR DREAMS ... WHAT KIND OF FISH ?

Keep it update guys !!! New dream tank ! PBL PBB Endlicheri Congicus Clown Knife (Royal, Albino and Normal) Datnoid microlepis Channa (Lucius, Obscura, Marulioides)
  16. D

1800 Gallon 20' Fish Tank What to Stock?

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/tank-of-your-dreams-what-kind-of-fish.476993/
  17. D

Building My 50,000 Gallon Monster Mega Tank

Update please !
  18. D

Osteoglossum bicirrhosum

19. D

Lernaea cyprinacea in Channa lucius. How to treat it ? Neguvon is ok ?

Hey everyone. My Channa lucius are with Lernaea cyprinacea, may I treat it with Neguvon (by BAYER) ?? Any other treatment ?? Please Help !
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store