Search results

1. petspoiler

I Have a Situation.......I'm Skeptical, Not Sure What to Think

first thing that must be checked out legally is:, public performance figures similar to the MMA fighters, generally "own" copy-right usage on their character images. your art is also based on already-published images of them. so the first question is to find out whether their image use is...
  2. petspoiler

Diners Leave Waitress No Tip and Taunting Note

the micro-particles of poo fly around the bathroom because of the big swoosh of water when you flush the toilet. at least that's what the creepy educational tv show claimed. so if you're a micro poop-phobe, then close the toilet before flushing. and also place a fluffy towel so it hangs over the...
  3. petspoiler

Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

YUM! I'll be there in an hour.
  4. petspoiler

"*because of hot temps".......
  5. petspoiler

yeah I laughed! Don't ever try to get completely out of fish. I went batshit crazy and ordered a bunch of mini stock...I have to pick them up at UPS today (buck of the hot temps) and I'm worried I got so many that I will have to setup the 40B I kept aside!
  6. petspoiler

@krichardson , I just had a stroll down memory lane and looked up threads by mr.bigglesworth because the subject of duckweed came to mind. ;-)
  7. petspoiler

Spinal fusion

all my DR told me after surgery was "walking is the best thing you can do". he said nothing about scar tissue risks. But there is a supplement which helps prevent scar tissue, and breaks it down over time, if already formed. It is MSM. I was already taking it before surgery and continued...
  8. petspoiler

Spinal fusion

There is no way to know what length of time is the point of no return. it depends on how much the nerve is being pinched and what damage that is doing to it. I can tell you the what my neurosurgeon told me before surgery, when I asked about my prognosis. "How ever long your nerve has been being...
  9. petspoiler

Spinal fusion

If you have nerve pain now, it is because a nerve is already being impinged. while surgery will relieve the actual pinching of a nerve, longterm pressure on nerves is what causes irreversible damage, which means that the same pain & any other issues would remain even if the procedure is...
  10. petspoiler

A Legend and Big Piece of History has passed...

So do I! It took a LONG time for my mind to switch over to not automatically thinking of him as Cassius Clay first. and have to admit that moniker still comes to mind ! It's like knowing a woman when she had her maiden name, and forever thinking of her that way at 'first' thought. That also...
  11. petspoiler

FM, if this is coinciding with you pissing a lot more than normal, look at balancing your electrolytes in drinking water & /potassium/ magnesium. try taking a supplement called SLO MAG, available at rite aid. Love to you, from granny ! I have missed everyone here. was in the hospital for a month...
  12. petspoiler

Spinal fusion

yes I had my L5 and S1 fused. the DR sawed a bone graft from my hip and screwed that onto the 2 vertebrae. with titanium rods inside of the space there. My DR worked on soldiers who were blown up over in Iraq. I say, if you get anything done, get a neurosurgeon who really knows how to repair...
  13. petspoiler

I bet this place is awful boring without the company of good women ;-] Gosh, I remember some good 'ol days here..
  14. petspoiler

FS | tanks, stands, filters, titanium heaters, lights, media, fish | $1.00 | CALIF 93514 | Pickup

bump. at last word, wilson4 was coming up next sunday to take things. I barely look in at forum. scott, maybe should text me to confirm on cell.
  15. petspoiler

FS | tanks, stands, filters, titanium heaters, lights, media, fish | $1.00 | CALIF 93514 | Pickup

Also, my initial measurement of the BGK was made with a fishermans' eye. it is closer to 12-13 inch. Very nice disposition in 180G SA tank.
  16. petspoiler

forgot to post: 2 wild caught male heckelli from Rapps and and inca stone fish, same sex. lost my breeding pairs to overnight murders, in 40B.
  17. petspoiler

Mine are getting increasingly worse. the hardest consequence is losing my license.. Its just too much after losing my husband. living alone with this is so hard. will take a Long time to get cleared medically-IF a Dr will.
  18. petspoiler

The info I pasted on my profile page for "tank 2" contains most of my info for AD. There are also 2 new Eheim 2217 classic filters still in box., miscellaneous brand new Matrix filter media. driftwood etc. running tanks are disease-free. several bags of new PFS. 24 inch tall+ bulk fake plants.,
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store