Search results

1. J

What is killing my TSN?

Unfortunately I woke up this morning to find out the TSN had died overnight. Like I said earlier, it wasn't really looking too good for him. At least now I know what got him and how to fix it in the future. Thanks for all your advice, it helped me a lot.
  2. J

What is killing my TSN?

Thanks for the advice Buffalo, just ran to Petco and picked up a bottle. Should I add some, let it sit for a bit, and then do a water change, or should I not do a water change afterwards? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. J

What is killing my TSN?

Should I also throw in some ammonia neutralizer, or would that be a bad idea with how sensitive and vulnerable he is? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. J

What is killing my TSN?

The symptoms just showed up yesterday, I haven't noticed anything before that. I just finished a 30% change and I'm already working on another one. I'll all some more air stones to increase aeration ASAP. It's really weird though how these symptoms came so bad so quick. Sent from my iPhone...
  5. J

What is killing my TSN?

Looked at my tank this morning to find this poor fella upside-down gasping for life. He was healthy enough last night to be swimming around but was injured like he is now. I planted some live anachris a few days ago and I have a feeling that this disease came from it. Whatever it is has seemed...
  6. J

Problem with fishing scale?

Mine does the same thing, except I think mines a Rapala. After holding down power, tap the power button once. The flashing, on my scale at least, is just to signify you can select the mode it measures (lbs/oz, kg, etc.). Always worth a shot before returning it, you never know. Sent from my...
  7. J

Fishing season 2k14!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the fishing is finally starting to pick up here. Bass are moving into the beds pretty late this year, but they're finally showing up. Caught a nice little 2 lber yesterday on a jig. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. J

You know fishing season has started when your garage is taken up by your boats haha, just brought the boat out of storage and getting the final touches on it, then she'll be ready for some fishing!
  9. J

Divemaster, looks like a White Sucker to me. Went out again today with my dad for a little Easter fishing together. Managed to get about 5 bass and a crappie on a lipless crank and another on a chatterbait. Also caught a bunch of decent size bluegills that were hanging around by the shore. We...
  10. J

Went out today to the Ramapo River for a couple hours. Only managed to get one 12 inch rainbow on a phoebe. Still a nice fish though.
  11. J

New 125!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a long while! I've done quite a lot since my last update. The tank was finally filled with water at the end of March, and it's been cycling since, and almost done actually, got a reading of 10 ppm nitrate today. I've also started to get some decor, I got a...
  12. J

Nice fish divemaster! Went down to the reservoir today and caught a sweet bass on a spinnerbait. That's the first first fish I've caught out of there so far this year; something tells me this is going to be a good fishing season :)
  13. J

Opening day here in NJ was this past Saturday. Went with my cousin and his friend to a little creek that they stock every year with some really nice fish. I could probably around a dozen fish, and the same was with my cousin and his friend. We only kept the 6 largest between the three of us...
  14. J

Thanks! The NJ state record is actually 10 lbs 14 oz so a little more than a pound away, but still extremely close!
  15. J

NCStateFisher, that thing is HUGE! That's less than a pound away from passing the NJ state record! Awesome catch! I still can't get out on the water, there's still too much ice here :( but I'm still getting prepped. Just got my new rod combo from Bass Pro Shops in the mail today. 7' BPS...
  16. J

Everything is finally almost thawed out here in north NJ. Getting ready to finally start some fishing! Also, the reservoir just down the street from me is finally going to be open to car-top boats/kayaks/etc. so I'll be able to fish it SO much easier than I would be able to from shore. Can't...
  17. J

Finally got out on the ice last Sunday, and couldn't have picked a better day! The ice was about 12 inches thick and the weather was in the high 40s low 50s, so all you needed was a sweatshirt to keep warm on the lake! Had a personal record-breaking day with 4 fish landed and around 10 total...
  18. J

My 75gallon LMB tank

Nice fish! I currently have one in a 55 growing out while I get my 125 set up, seems like we're doing similar things! Bass have really strong personalities, mine loves to chase people around the tank, running up to anyone he sees. I've also taught mine to jump out of the water to take pellets...
  19. J

New 55 gal native tank!

I have two brown bullheads in my 55, they're both about 3". I'd say if you can find them small enough, they should be fine with your sunfish.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store