Search results

1. V

need someone to color swap a picture. please :)

I could give it a try but it would go better if it was a full side view shot not at and angle
  2. V

mini monster fish my arrows

You started off with a compliment and before the end you completely switched to all negative. some times people will learn the hard way and sometimes the majority is wrong. Well alot of fish are said to never get along or " that will kill every thing". I have gotten it my self. Maybe I am...
  3. V

Green Jack Dempsey Project

Happy you got tge results you wanted. :) Bumbed that updates will stop :(
  4. V

New to Arowana

Fed mine frozen blood worms and then jumbo misus shrimp till he jumped :( I would try to get him off the live foods sooner than later. Lots of risk with feeders, mostly diseases
  5. V

How to builds legs for a stand/table

This is going to be a table for my filtration system. So open look is what I am going for.
  6. V

Cross brace with 2 x4s ? Or think I can just screws some metal braces inbetween?
  7. V

This is not the finish top but its close . There will be one more brace in the middle and I think I am going to double the edge braces. My only thought is how do I build the legs? Do I do the normal L with a bord in the middle? Or can I just use 4 x 4s and put brackets on them. ?
  8. V

DRIP SYSTEMS Success & Failures

I have never thought about a check valve on my drain never thought I would have a problem. I just finally found the parts to tee into my basment sink drain going to make mine a 1.5 Inch pvc drain. Pictures will be up soon.
  9. V

DRIP SYSTEMS Success & Failures

I would drill as less of a chance for it to go wrong in your living room. And I would just go to a drain in the basment if you don't mind putting holes in your floor
  10. V

I think I have already put in my request. :) I just got ride of more off my fish last weekend to make room :)
  11. V

My Green Jack Dempsey's

And you thought no one was interested :) Still excitedly waiting for you to tell me your ready to sell. Hoping its soon :)
  12. V

My Green Jack Dempsey's

2 months 2 weeks? :)
  13. V

Arowanna jumped out and died

I can take a picture of the one that was on the tank it had a one inch gap in the back, but looks like that was to much.
  14. V

Ya it sucks. And I have learned. I need to use more wait. I think I am going to diy a lid out of plexiglass with a lock on it
  15. V

Well I learned my lesson. Every tiny hole needs to be closed. :(
  16. V

rofl aripima for sale on craigslist

ExpLain why its funny ? . I dont get it lol
  17. V

Finding a pond

Y not just get the 300 plastic? Then you dont need to line it ?
  18. V

Don't cull. ... Sell :) or give a way for shipping coast :)
  19. V

Post here. :) congrats on another spawn. :) how many tanks do you have ? any pictures of setup?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store