Search results

1. J

Feb 2015, A list of many rare fish!

siniperca chuatsi put me on the list for your next shipment of these guys wes
  2. J

Is this fish male or female?

a clearer picture would be better but looks like female to me.
  3. J

Need help with substrate

substrate for Oscars? You don't necessarily need sand as substrate for Oscars. You can use any kind of substrate for Oscars. As for white sand well try Pet Kingdom SD Cali.
  4. J

Are fish the most abused pet?

First it's been a while since I've been on mfk and I can't navigate around mfk posts without having the message postblocking me. I'm supposed to respond to a thread...participate, it just so happens this was the post first avail so here I go. Easy and difficult is all but a matter of opinion...
  5. J

22"Royal Pleco So Cal PU

Would u ship?
  6. J

17" Indo Datt PU Whittier So Cal

Ship it and its sold.
  7. J

TSN & TSN Achara Hybrid - Pickup 60174

Wish u were closer man would picked up th tsn hybrid with quickness glws
  8. J

Oh boy.

RTC's do get big. Juv's grow extremely fast, but having said that truth is they reach a certain size and their growth slows tremendously compared to when they are juvs. Especially in captivity. I don't know of any mfker's that have 4-5ft rtc's that are 50-100 plus pounds. Though I wouldn't doubt...
  9. J

Freshwater tounge fish( synaptura cadenati)???

Yes awesome fish. Live blackworms/bloodworms is their favorite food....lol. Nice collection Vitaly.
  10. J

Tank mates?

Well they are usually not picky eaters at least the ones I used to have before I rehomed them. They eat right along side my catfishes. Try market shrimp and dropping it by the mg's.
  11. J

Received a new unexpected fish, now what? (Flounder)

They are quite picky have two myself. Slow growers. I feed mine live bloodworms and sinking shrimp pellets. Took me 6months to get them to eat sinking shrimp pellets. They still prefer bloodworms though, and to be clear I've tried frozen and dried and they don't took it at all. But live man they...
  12. J

Monster Arapaima 30" PU Only, SoCal 92844

Beautiful! If only I hadn't move. would you ship...
  13. J

Personal collection sale

Any Updates wes? Are you still making room?...I'm sure we're all interested...lol
  14. J

ID SHARK GROWOUT THREAD

Pangasianodon hypophthalmus are omnivorous, but mostly vegetation/plant matter. They do great in captivity with flakes and small pellets. They usually are not picky eaters, but they are skittish. When introduced into a new tank/environment they usually take a while to acclimate and start feeding...
  15. J

can any one identify this catfish please. ..

Slipped my mind but it could be an Anaspidoglanis macrostoma too.
  16. J

)V(ONSTER Flathead catfish (Pylodictis olivaris) grow out thread.

nice pick up bro. Pylodictis olivaris to me are like the zz's of US. Nice.
  17. J

Finally! New pick up!!

Nice pick up. My ultimate favorite. They don't grow as fast as RTC's that's for sure but they are more aggressive and territorial. Especially if you have décor and more than one cat or fish that hides. The zz will destroy em. ZZ's are known by so many names. ZZ's come in varies colors. Depending...
  18. J

Please help with an ID

definitely not pandas but they are definitely Corydoras amandajanea
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store