Search results

1. B

Help me set up my xp4

Considering my GTs size and the plecos I have, my tank might be a little over stocked. I have to do water changes every four days or I have a bad blue/green algea problem. I want to be able to leave for vacation and not do water changes for up to 10 days. also this was a craigslist score, almost...
  2. B

Help me set up my xp4

I just got a xp4 to replace the xp2 in my 75. I already have a big sump on this tank with lots of bio balls so I've been running the xp2 with just filter pads and a bio-zorb pouch. My question is: should I lose the ceramic rings and bio chem stars in the the xp4? if so how should I configure...
  3. B

What's the one fish you KNOW you'll never ever ever ever be able keep?

I have to agree, sturgeon would be awesome but I'm to into keeping fish happy to ever get one.
  4. B

Bike Tricks

Get over yourself, what makes you think I've never been on a bike? Perhaps if you learn to ride one you wouldn't get run off the road by young girls!
  5. B

Update on my Gold Saum male.

I have very bright natural daylight T12 bulbs. I also put the lights toward the front of the tank so the light hits them right, but honestly I've tried a few types of light since I've had him and he's always been pretty colorful.
  6. B

Bike Tricks

Hahaha that texting stunt was awesome!!!
  7. B

Driftwood

I say boil it. One thing you have to know is what type of wood it is, and whether it is poisonous to fish.
  8. B

Crazy Craigslisters.....Hard to believe

Ok I couldn't find this thread when it was posted, but I read a craigslist add that said the guy only does water changes once every seven or eight months because his pleco does such a good job cleaning! sorry it's to late to give a link.
  9. B

Need sexing for greenterror

At least you got him moved in time!
  10. B

crazy lfs....animal cruelty?

I bet you own a pet store lol.
  11. B

Need sexing for greenterror

look's male to me. You should be able to vent it really well at that size. Do its trailers get nipped at a lot?
  12. B

Things you hate about Fishkeeping

I hate that my living room isn't big enough for bigger fish tanks!
  13. B

What Kind of Car Do You Drive?

Dude if thats not the sickest mustang I've seen, it's close. Love this car!
  14. B

What Kind of Car Do You Drive?

oh man, no pic?
  15. B

What font is this??

Really? your going to try and fake a pass with a barcode and you want to know what font it is? the font is easy, I think your going to have bigger problems than that. :grinno: Amateurs!
  16. B

Lost my big guy today

?????:screwy:?????
  17. B

What can I breed in a 1 gallon hob refugium?

correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't a refugium be without any, whats the word...creatures?
  18. B

Anybody used krylon fushion on plastic bumpers?

I only use it on my hub caps lol.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store