Search results

1. D

My lovely redtail catfish

Hi everyone so i have not been on for a while but yes we are still building the pond and we r going to get another one soon as but this time we r going to get two.
  2. D

RIP Arnie who died a couple of weeks ago. We dont know what of all we know it was quick what ever took him from us so sad, we miss him loads.
  3. D

My fish....enjoy!

Lovely animals i like the oscar its lovely. :))
  4. D

Thanks people he is a very happy fish and he will be even more happy when he is in his in pond this summer.
  5. D

He's 18 months old now.
  6. D

Our pond is going to be 8ft by 6 ft and 3 ft deep.
  7. D

My redtail catfish who is 24" long a mo. Me and my husband are at the mo building a pond for him its coming a long very well will put pics of that up soon.:)
  8. D

Is my Oscar sick?

My two i had where very funny there never like a lot of people in my house at xmas when everyone came round they just sat on the floor together and never moved until people went it was very strange but i loved them and oscars are lovely fish and i would have some more if i could.
  9. D

Redtail Catfish NOT eating??????

Hi everyone thanks for the advice i have got him eating again and he is a lot better thankyou. Me and my husband have now started the pond. We will put up pics soon.
  10. D

Thanks for the advice on trying him with different food. We have tryed him with rainb ow trout cause he likes that he ate 1 piece and since then he wont ahve anything but we are doing his pond asap now so we can get him there as quick as we can.
  11. D

Thanks people we are trying to get the pond done asap and we have no plants in he tank and yes we are using liquid test kit.
  12. D

Hi everyone i was just wondering if you could help me my redtail catfish is not eating. we have tested the water the nitrite, nitrate are zero, ammonia is zero put the ph is a bit low. We have been doing regular water changes and been putting in ph stabilisher but its not working. He is in a...
  13. D

Hello

Here are some pics as requested. I will post more of the tanks when i get the time.
  14. D

Any ideas for viewing window on an outdoor tropical pond???

Cheers mate i will have a read.
  15. D

Hello

Thanks for all the welcomes, i will post some pics as soon as i can. The problems im having with my RTC at the mo is that its not eating, its always been fussy and will only eat sprats but he's now off them aswell. I used to feed him every 2 days between 5-8 sprats a day depending on the size...
  16. D

Any ideas for viewing window on an outdoor tropical pond???

Hi guys im in the process of designing a tropical pond for my RTC but i would like to put a viewing window in it. I am building the pond out of concrete blocks and it will be rendered inside and then sealed with a paint on sealer. I would like to know the best way of fitting a window and...
  17. D

Hello

Hi all my name is Dot, me and my husband have several fish tanks: 200ltr with fluval 205 external filter with: 5 clown loach, 6 silver sharks, 7 scissor tail and 1 orange spotted plec. small tank with fluval 4plus filter with: 1 asian upside down catfish and 2 asian sun catfish. 6ft tank...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store