Search results

1. B

WTB | Atabo Red Pike | $1 | Boston | Picking-Shipping

http://www.freshwatertropicalfishonline.com John has them now and almost always has them in Stock.
  2. B

FS | Xxl piece of malaysian driftwood | $125 | Towanda PA | Pickup

I am currently hunting a piece this size for my 180 but I live in NC Where did you find this large piece?
  3. B

EBJD/Blue Gene Female have laid eggs...

My EBJD male (6 inches) and my Blue Gene female (4 inches) have laid eggs for the second time in a month and I need some advice... The last time she laid eggs, the eggs were eaten after the first day, so I am considering taking the male out or trying something different with this new batch of...
  4. B

Single Female Festae in a 135 Gallon

Honestly, it is one of those questions where you could ask 10 different people and get 10 different answers.... What works for me, might not work for you, what works for you might not work for me, and the cycle goes on and on... Try out some different fish and let us know how it works... I have...
  5. B

Curious - Fire Eel and Black Ghost Knifefish with CA/SA Cichlids?

I have a Fire Eel in with EBJD, and Super Red Severums... I have had no issues at all, and he has been with them since he was 5 inches, he is now pushing 13+in.... Although there is aggression amongst my group of EBJD, they never mess with the fire eel... I have a Tire Track eel in another tank...
  6. B

Ordering from Jeff Rapps?

I have always done 2nd day shipping with him on multiple occasions, and the cost's is normally less than half for me. He packs his fish to perfection, I wouldn't ever hesitate to order 2nd day from him. I had an overnight quote of 77 dollars to NC, 2nd day was 26 dollars. The fish always arrive...
  7. B

Fs 600 gal tank w stand filter ect pu only elgin il

Let me know if you have any fish for sale or want to trade any time. I keep discus, rays, rare plecos, and cichlids.... I'm always getting new stuff.
  8. B

Gotcha,what is the biggest tank you brought down?
  9. B

When are you moving to Wilmington? I am assuming you aren't bringing it with you?
  10. B

How many discus in a 75

^^^^^^^^ This, You won't find higher quality discus than Kenny's Discus by the way, and he is on Simply Discus.
  11. B

EBJD current strain information?

I got a very nice group from Richard Brice in March. He always has some available. I paid $8 apiece for a dozen at 1.25 inches, they are all around 5 inches now and growing, very hardy.
  12. B

Is this regular Jack dempsey coloration?

http://youtu.be/3GdM8ZYM2uU, I have some from parents in this adult tank, stunners.
  13. B

Is this regular Jack dempsey coloration?

Wow, I have electric blue Jacks, and am not a fan of regular Dempseys, but that young lady is a stunner. Beautiful fish, very impressive colors for a Reg., what are you feeding her?
  14. B

opening new fish store

Completely agree with this! I worked part time in a Pet Store for a few years while I was in school. I don't see anyway A Pet Store could stay open selling cichlids only. The bread and butter are 80% plus of sales. 85% of customers have 29 gallon tanks or smaller and have little to no interest...
  15. B

Did I just buy what I think I did???

Wow, those are some interesting looking ebjd, they have almost a chrome complexion. I want to see how these turn as they grow out. I have to agree with Justin, those look very similar to the newer color strain "platinum" which are even more expensive than the ebjd. Either way, you stole those...
  16. B

FT, Male 8in. Motoro Ray, Wilmington NC, PU/MU only!

I really need to find a new home for my Ray as I desperately need the tank space and I would be willing to meet up with any of my fellow N.C. M.F.K.ers. All trade offers will be reviewed. Help me find him a new home for him. Text me for pics, 910-986-8149.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store