Search results

1. crash83

Share your amphilophus pictures!

My male.. He is roughly 16-17" and 10 years old.
  2. crash83

How do you post pics now? Can i no longer link from photobucket?
  3. crash83

Well i was trying to post mine but can't
  4. crash83

Trio black Arowana

My favorite as well...just wish they would stay colored like that when they are adults.
  5. crash83

blue pinoy questions?

No need to be nice...they cost 7 bucks..i am not looking for grade a stock . I like to support my local fish stores and other than Rapps and COA for my hard to come by guys it is local only. Even more shocking they most likely came from Segrest Farms !! When i originally started this thread i...
  6. crash83

ID

I'm not sure that's it I will get better pics in the am he looks a little different in real life...
  7. crash83

blue pinoy questions?

Well oh well...that's what they where sold to me as..so what are they?
  8. crash83

blue pinoy questions?

9. crash83

ID

Sorry for the bad pics but picked this one up today can anyone id ?
  10. crash83

Large fish

Clown knife..still don't have a tank big enough to house one.
  11. crash83

blue pinoy questions?

Odd i have never seen them blue at pea size... Talked to a local breeder and went over and checked out his set up and he has pairs that are big enough to breed but are not quite blue yet and they are a shade larger than mine.
  12. crash83

blue pinoy questions?

i will when i set it up. still cleaning out the 55. Thinking of going with black sand..
  13. crash83

Post your Oscar pictures

@Oddball every sell any?
  14. crash83

blue pinoy questions?

I'm setting up a 55 for them this week. And adding a few more green pinoy.. Then to see what else i an add with them.
  15. crash83

blue pinoy questions?

So i have picked up three of these guys and the are closing in on 50 cent piece in size.. At what size will they start to show blue? They have a very little blue sheen [that is hard to see but is there]. So does anyone keep these guys what are your opinions and thoughts?
  16. crash83

Guy where can i find...

Tried all of the above found a few here and there but nothing where i can buy 3-4 different ones from the same seller.
  17. crash83

Post your Oscar pictures

@Oddball What does your fry look like? Are they the same color as the parents?
  18. crash83

Guy where can i find...

Looking for sajica ..rainbow cichlids ..and other smaller cichlids. No one local has any i know Rapps has sajicas but none of the others. Any help would be great!
  19. crash83

Goby id?

He just sent me a text they are Magurnda
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store