Search results

1. S

Want to Buy  WTB: Breeding Group Frontosa Zaire or Tropheus

Like the title stated. Looking for a breeding group frontosa zaire or tropheus. Let me know what you got.
  2. S

WC Male Frontosa Lupota

for sale is one WC Frontosa Lupota collection point male which is about 9" eye measurement with nice trailer .. pick up 11229 Brooklyn NY. $80 Pics and videos available...
  3. S

Large tanks and fx5 filters

Interested in the 220... how is the condition and is the price flexible ?
  4. S

Large tanks and fx5 filters

Glass or acrylic on those tanks ?
  5. S

FS | 180gal acrylic fish tank | $1000 | Staten island NY | Pickup

Yup. He buy for super cheap and resell 2 to 3x the price... shame shame
  6. S

Please advise !!!

Today result
  7. S

Please advise !!!

Sorry it was a mistake on PH.. I accidentally dose the High PH and Low PH together... here is the result from this morning
  8. S

how long established aquarium without fish

I just got back from my vacation. I just tested the water before taking any advise members provided...
  9. S

Please advise !!!

Here is the result
  10. S

Please advise !!!

two weeks ago I sold all my fish in a 90gallon with FX6 filter running.... after the fish was sold, filter and heater stilll running for the past two weeks and WC weekly.. After two weeks without any fish I assume all the GOOD B.B. would die off since no ammonia to feed off good B.B. Today I...
  11. S

BUMP... I just tested my water parameter after two weeks with no fish.. without fish good B.B. will die off but why my test all came out perfect.. Please advise before I add fish tomrrow..
  12. S

That is my best bet. I will move my existing cycled fx6 from another tank and plug and play.. that should not cause any recycle. fingers cross
  13. S

1 week without fish
  14. S

Can i add fish right away ? The existing fx6 is from 120g and I will move it and plug into the 90g. Should I wait few days before adding fry? I am getting 40 fry in my 90g
  15. S

If I empty this whole entire tank and clean up all the gravel and grab an FX6 from another tank which is running for years, do I need to cycle ? The fx6 will contain tons of good BB.
  16. S

The tank is not empty, still have my water, filter and heater on...
  17. S

like the title stated. I have a well established aquarium for 5 yrs. I sold all the fish and my new fish is not coming in for at least 3 weeks. I will still do weekly water change but will I be okay when new fish arrive ?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store