Search results

1. C

Young F1 Umbee Pair - $250 - Miami, FL (Pick up or local Delivery)

Bump... will ship as long as its next day delivery.
  2. C

Young F1 Umbee Pair - $250 - Miami, FL (Pick up or local Delivery)

Male is 6", maybe a little bigger, female is around 5". 100% Healthy, incredible color for their size. F1 offspring from Freshwaterpredators' "The General". They spawn regularly (every 2 weeks or so), great bond, very outgoing personality. Male is a glass banger already. Eating massivore...
  3. C

Festae- Quality VS Trash!!

How can my feelings get hurt when nothing I have said in here has been proven wrong lol, nor do I have anything to lose, I don't even own Festae. On the contrary, I have talked to a few very knowledgeable people in here (which I'm not) that were thinking exactly the same thing I said, the...
  4. C

I wouldn't say it's people interpreting things differently so much as you not being able to convey your ideas properly, if you know what I mean. In the last 6 pages I've spotted at least a couple of completely diverging lines of thought trying to be passed on as exactly the same thing, and it's...
  5. C

Jason was talking about my Festae (obviously not bred by me) when he mentioned the deformed mouth pointing downwards and all other deformities Here they are at 1", 2" and 3"
  6. C

14" Midas in my CA setup

Here's the video for you: 0IXqeIk1Aw8 The correct way of embedding is [ Y T ]video ID[ / Y T ] (no spaces). The video ID are the random numbers and letters found right after the "=" in the Youtube url. Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IXqeIk1Aw8 Beautiful Midas and the eel is a beast...
  7. C

Uaru Twitching

If you're referring to this type of "twitching" (male umbee on the right side of the divider) it's just displaying/showing-off, usually a male trying to get a female's attention 4MndJtfJCbE Epsom salts and green peas will help with the prolapsed anus. Because it's white and there's nothing...
  8. C

Male preventing Female from eating

If he is so aggressive that you think her health might be at risk, you only have one choice: using a divider, preferably a see-through divider made of white egg-crate so that he can get used to her being around without hurting her. She will also get a break from all the breeding aggression and...
  9. C

UMBEE update 4/02/12

I would probably take out the female asap if you expect it to work out but that's just me.
  10. C

UMBEE update 4/02/12

Looking good... always surprised when I see Umbee living in community setups.
  11. C

Dovii kicking up a storm

wow!!!! what a beast. It looked like he was spitting on her lol
  12. C

I agree. First of all lemme say that my feelings aren't involved here because I'm in love with Umbee right now (thanks to you) and couldn't care less about Festae. Now, you can't just call everyone else's fish "trash" because it doesn't fit your personal definition of "good looks". All...
  13. C

Umbee Weight lifting lol

Thanks all! they have undoubtedly become my favorite fish He's still 6" but getting thicker. I divided them cause after the eggs died he wanted to breed again and she was having a hard time keeping up, she was full of bite marks and split fins. Since I'm going on vacations to South America on...
  14. C

The Menace F1 Umbee update video

Looks like my female when the male isn't around. When the male is in the tank she's usually yellow with black eyes and dorsal/pelvic fins.
  15. C

Umbee Weight lifting lol

:grinno: I had been trying to record this for some time, sadly I was never close enough or fast enough to grab the camera. They both like to lift these little logs that I placed around the tank and they will spend hours doing this, even when not courting. Every morning I find them placed...
  16. C

180g Umbee tank, now planted

Looks amazing dude but I can't imagine planting anything in my Umbee tank. They are one of the biggest diggers I've ever owned... I have to blast the sand from the top of the rocks/driftwood every other day with a turkey baster because it looks like a storm hit the tank lol.
  17. C

JD ate my catfish!?

That's because Synodontis cats (most of them) just like Pictus are schooling catfish that prefer to be in groups of at least a few individuals. Housed individually all they do is hide 90% of the time.
  18. C

Cichlids

lol, no, green sunfish are not cichlids, they are... sunfish. Some say sunfish are the native equivalent of Cichlids (personality-wise) but I have never kept one so I can't back up that claim.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store