Search results

1. Garrett.turbo

Tank update(s) all week

**** I still have one more plant... It's 3ft long tho lol.. I'm thinking about getting suction cups and cutting it and placing it along the back or something. When I get bored I'll do it
  2. Garrett.turbo

Tank update(s) all week

Thank you im pretty happy with it. Best looking tank I've had yet lol
  3. Garrett.turbo

Tank update(s) all week

I'm a slacker haha. Here's the tank now that everything is in!
  4. Garrett.turbo

Tank update(s) all week

Thank you dawn!
  5. Garrett.turbo

julidochromis dickfieldi not eating?

Sorry for not getting back on I've been freaking busy. He's chasing the food but I swear I haven't seen him eat minus what the other fish siphon through their gills lol. He's still alive and seems to be ok. Just don't know what he's eating lol
  6. Garrett.turbo

What is this

Just on these two fellas doesn't really look like ich to me. Just noticed it on them
  7. Garrett.turbo

Largest Planted Aquascape by Amano

I'm not normally one to get all excited about planted tanks but dayyyyum... That is awesome! I think they should of put a couple alligator gar in it though would be sweet to see them stalking through all that aquascape
  8. Garrett.turbo

African Cichlid Setup

No problem here's a link to my tank that I just set up for my Africans etc. Still adding to it http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/tank-update-s-all-week.657524/#post-7408387
  9. Garrett.turbo

julidochromis dickfieldi not eating?

I bought him Saturday, he/she didn't eat Saturday or sunday figured because he was still adjusting.. didn't eat Monday and hasn't ate yet today. I put frozen shrimp in thinking he would for sure eat that. nope swam right past multiples picked up one dropped it. He wont go for nls, and I haven't...
  10. Garrett.turbo

African Cichlid Setup

I put plastic plants in my. just depends on your preference!
  11. Garrett.turbo

Tank update(s) all week

Updatessssss after about an hour monkeying around with it I finally got it where I like it :) moved the powered again.. Things so powerful it's not even funny. :)
  12. Garrett.turbo

Crenicichla saxatilis Pair

freakin jealoussss.... I want a pike so bad :(
  13. Garrett.turbo

How many Julidochromis can I get?

Good to know I was wanting to get a few to be able to try and get a pair if possible also! Thank you
  14. Garrett.turbo

How many Julidochromis can I get?

Hey everyone. Looking to get some Julies for my 65 was wondering how many I could get. They'll be kept with peacocks. Going to put an order in tomorrow for them so I just want to know how many I could house in there. Thank you!
  15. Garrett.turbo

Tank update(s) all week

Any tips on how to feed the uh dumb ones that don't swarm at the top when being fed and in turn stay at the bottom?
  16. Garrett.turbo

Tank update(s) all week

Thank you :) can't wait to "finish" it
  17. Garrett.turbo

Tank update(s) all week

Wish I could tell what were males/ female, or if they're all the same sex lol
  18. Garrett.turbo

Tank update(s) all week

Africans, peacocks and Julies. Current stock Metriaclima estherae Pseudotropheus crabro Melanochromis auratus Strawberry and albino strawberry cichlid? 2 ob peacocks Julidochromis dickfieldi unfortunately they only had one and no one else has them so snatched him up today
  19. Garrett.turbo

Tank update(s) all week

Fish seem to be living the new slate cave and the plants :) they should love all the goodies they're about to get for sure :)
  20. Garrett.turbo

Tank update(s) all week

Hey everyone finally started getting in decorations and fish. I'll be receiving decorations till Monday and I'll be putting them in throughout the week so I will be updating. Here's where I'm at so far. Have my slate caves where I want them for now. Some plants and my background on. Still have...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store