Search results

1. D

Reworked my sump on my pond what do you think

Thanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. D

Reworked my sump on my pond what do you think

Thanks I've seen some pics of yours too Looks good I would have liked to have gone a little bigger but that's what fit Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. D

Show me your sumps

Yeah 4 pacu or as I call them the bottomless pits lol Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. D

Show me your sumps

Thanks I like yours as well, why buy it when you can build it I think the project is at least half the fun lol Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. D

Thought I'd share my new bowfin

Nice how big he and how long have you had him Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. D

Thanks I picked him up at lfs it was kind of funny a buddy of mine I hadn't seen in a while had brought him in Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. D

I'll try and get some better tank shots tonite Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  8. D

Trimac sexing

Thanks I guess I'll try to find a female Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. D

Trimac sexing

Can anyone tell me the sex of my trimac and how to tell Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. D

How do "You" control nitrates?

I thought that was pretty cool now how do you make it work on larger tanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. D

House water purifier need for prime?

I use safe It's the powder form of prime works great and a lot cheaper Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. D

Show me your sumps

Thanks Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. D

Show me your sumps

This won't fit under your tank but I thought I'd share any way It's 150g rubbermade two 2" inlets, two 3"spray bars, 4" outlet running around 3000g an hour
  14. D

Laguna max-flo plumbing

Here is a pic
  15. D

Laguna max-flo plumbing

I used 1 1/4 slip coupler works like a charm Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. D

tsn and arowana compatibility

Keep everyone feed and close in size you should be alright I would worry more about the aro jumping. I have a 3'+tsn and a silver close to the same size in my pond with no issues
  17. D

Rtc problem

I'm trying to feed him some marine food for the Iodine to see if that helps to shrink the growth. I might try some cut salt water fish any suggestions would be appreciated
  18. D

Rtc problem

Not intestines but does look like it thus far he's acting normal. Will keep you posted
  19. D

new guy

Welcome post some pics we all like pics
  20. D

Rtc problem

No doesn't seem to bother him at all not breathing hard no flashing and eating normal. Thanks Miguel Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store