Search results

1. JOSCAR05

Fish that dont need a heater?

I will look into all of those. Hopefully my local fish stores will have them
  2. JOSCAR05

Its being kept in my living room. First floor next to all my other tanks that i have setup. I keep my bearded dragons heatlamp on for a good 12 hours as well as my red eared sliders.
  3. JOSCAR05

I live in daly city CA, right next to san francisco. i want some sort of schooling fish and bottom dwellers. I really dont kno my room temp but i i had to guess its maybe around low 70s.
  4. JOSCAR05

hello mfk. I have an empty 55 gallon hexagon acrylic fish tank that would like to setup. Can you name types of fish that dont need a heater. I want to make a community tank with this if possible. Im more into cichlids and arowanas etc but i wat to try something different with this tank. Thanks...
  5. JOSCAR05

3-4 inch Silver Aro

Yea i just tried a piece of raw shrimp and he loves em. I might just giv it once a week just for a snack.
  6. JOSCAR05

3-4 inch Silver Aro

Oh no. Thats terrible. Well at least its eating something and hopefully u can ween him onto pellets soon. My last aros were the same and it was just annoying prepping it shrimp and stuffing pellets in it. Good luck with it man
  7. JOSCAR05

3-4 inch Silver Aro

Ok sounds good. The person who commented above said to try diff foods but u say they might take an interest in the other foods and might want those foods instead of pellets. And thats what i dont want. And 1 pellet is already big enough for it takes a while for him to swallow it already. So il...
  8. JOSCAR05

3-4 inch Silver Aro

9. JOSCAR05

3-4 inch Silver Aro

Hey MFKers, So ive got this arowana almost about a week ago and hes eating like a champ. Ive had aros before but havent had much luck with them do to them not eating a staple diet. But this one is special and is Already on carnivore pellets i believe. I dont feed it anything else. My questions...
  10. JOSCAR05

Concrete Block Stand

yea thats one think that was mentioned to me when i posted this and it totally slipped my mind. but i think ill be OK. good luck with yours
  11. JOSCAR05

Concrete Block Stand

I actually did not. I actually only counted on the weight of the tank, water, sand, and decor. Almost 500 pounds if not more of weight on the blocks. Its real stirdy and no person or little dog of mine is dumb enough to knock it over or as much lean on it. Thanks for the concers. Oh and the tank...
  12. JOSCAR05

Powerhead question

Great. Ill still be looking online for others. I really want to get that bang for less buck.
  13. JOSCAR05

Powerhead question

Whats the exact name of the pond pump? Harbor freight is pretty far from where i live.
  14. JOSCAR05

Powerhead question

Yes that is exactly what im trying to do.
  15. JOSCAR05

Powerhead question

Hello MFKers and DIYers. I am currently in the process of making a diy wet/dry, and already constructed my overflow. Im looking to purchase a powerhead that is powerful but at a good price with hopefully a review from one of you guys/gals. And its for a 55 gallon tank. Anyone want to chime in...
  16. JOSCAR05

Concrete Block Stand

Great. I will look into that and prices for everything. All this info is awesome. Thank you bro i appreciate it
  17. JOSCAR05

Concrete Block Stand

Is wood paneling thinner than plywood?
  18. JOSCAR05

Concrete Block Stand

I need to go to home depot and ask what furring strips are lol so i have an idea of how to use them. Thanks bro
  19. JOSCAR05

Concrete Block Stand

Yea i want to do that as well. I might possibly add a sump as well because there is just so much space for it.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store