Search results

1. N

For all you diy people

The pump is a easily fixed just add a ball valve. I would but the bio ball in the middle drawer. The air around the bio balls is the main benefit for the wet dry filter. It helps with the gas exchange. You could always put seachem matrix or bio Max in the bottom. They make great submerged media...
  2. N

72 bow front

I just bought a 72 gallon tank with this stand. http://www.atlanticreefstore.com/store1/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1239 I want to know if anyone had any ideas to strengthen the stand so I could remove the front center brace. So working on my sump would be easier. Sent from my SCH-I400...
  3. N

ID shark tankmates?

He was very stunted when I got him. He was in a 55 and was 10 inches long and had been in there for god know how long. That's the reason I bought him. He is in a 220 right now and has room to move freely and I don't think he is getting any bigger. Because he has not grown in over a year...
  4. N

ID shark tankmates?

I know these guys can stay with a lot of things. But I want something with color and movement that will not tear him up. He is 15 inches long and I have had him for 7 year and the guy I got him from had him for a few before that so I don't want to stress him out to much. Any help would be very...
  5. N

glass overlap on plywood tank

I went 2inchs over lap on my old tank. Sent from my SCH-I400 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. N

Anyone know a good place to get a G. Winemilleri

I really want a few of these and I can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where to get them? Sent from my SCH-I400 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  7. N

id please

any info would also help alot thank you
  8. N

Festae juvenile sexing?

Thanks Sent from my SCH-I400 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  9. N

Geophagus Tapajos Not Used To Floating Pellets?

If you only feed them floating pellets for a while they will learn. Sent from my SCH-I400 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. N

Festae juvenile sexing?

I really want a female festae and a guy on craigslist has a tank of juveniles that hasn't started to color up yet. I just want to know how to tell the difference at this size if its possible. Sent from my SCH-I400 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. N

Discus vs stingrays?

What do you guys think of is discus for my first one? Its 4 or 5 inch and $50 Sent from my SCH-I400 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. N

Discus vs stingrays?

I have been keeping stingrays for the last 2 years. My tank has a large sump and a fluidised bed filter running about 12 times turn over. I all ready do large water changes twice a week. My question is now hat the rays are gone are discus really going to be that much harder? Sent from my...
  13. N

Planted tanks and discus

Well I am setting up a planted tank with the plan to house discus. I know that discus can be very sensitive. so my question is how do you guy deal with the ph swing from the co2. Because my tap water has a really High ph and with my co2 system running I am going from 8.0 to 7.4 and I don't want...
  14. N

Fixing Fx5 outtake tube.. Risk of fish swimming up it.. Any ideas?

Why not just make a spray bar for it?
  15. N

Remodeling the 125 gallon

Well recently I had a rather large disaster on my hands when a buddy and me dropped my big tank while moving it. But I just found a home for the last of the fish from the big tank and now my grow out tank is my only tank. So I have always had large Predator fish. Well now that my arrow and rays...
  16. N

10inch motoro stingray

I have a very healthy motorist stingray. Eats frozen and pellet foods. $200 pick out in central Illinois. Sent from my SCH-I400 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. N

Please Help Arrow/Dat/Ray Tank

Planting anything with a ray is not really a good idea. They will up root anything you plant. The only way I have had anything grow with my ray is to attach it to drift wood or floating plants.
  18. N

Average age of MFK members?

I am 22 Sent from my SCH-I400 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. N

Id shark help

I don't think it has anything to do with him stopping eating. He has been by him self for years. Sent from my SCH-I400 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  20. N

Id shark help

I have a 14 to 15 inch id shark I have had for 5 or 6 years. He has always been every dark in color on top. The last 2 weeks he has been very washed out and isn't eating much. My water tests perfect. He is in a 225 gallon which is ran with my 350 gallon to a 150gallon sump and a 55 gallon drum...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store