Search results

1. H

How to net baby bass in the shallows?

I could be wrong but just a quick search of the Ontario Fishing Regulations: PART 2 SPORT FISHING Sport Fishing Methods 14. No person shall sport fish other than by angling or by means of a spear, dip net, baitfish trap, seine net, or bow and arrow. Sounds to me like if he has a license he can...
  2. H

new world record carp,101lbs 10oz!!

The gut on that carp is HUGE. Wonder what it's been eating?
  3. H

short body red texas

Congrats! I love the short body red texas. Post some pics once they you get them. Who did you order from?
  4. H

Male Fh progression /KOK less to FAT head

He's coming along well. That KOK is really beginning to pop.:headbang2
  5. H

MY TWIN TOWER

You are definitely starting well. They should be awesome when they are grown.
  6. H

Snakes bred

I had a female bull drop 6 eggs two days ago that was about the same size. They are from the same family, Pituophis, but get larger. I think you should be fine. She should start fattening up pretty quick. I would start feeding a little heavier to be on the safe side. I've bred Colubrids for...
  7. H

Best place to get quality FH?

I got mine from Julie about a year ago and couldn't be happier.
  8. H

The Avengers....

Looks badass!
  9. H

Some Nice Low Grades...

It would have to look pretty rough for me to consider a fader low grade. Your is really nice.
  10. H

my flowerhorh has like red sores on his right side next to his "kok" look

With all the stuff in that tank it must be next to impossible to keep clean. Pull everything and do a HUGE water change.
  11. H

What's your largest fish?

That Flagtail is awesome:headbang2
  12. H

My score of the day :)

I would love to see anything like that in my LFS.
  13. H

Flowerhorns From Beyond

That's good to know. Not currently looking for anything new. Just nice to know she's around. Got my last flowerhorn from her and would definitely use her again when needed.
  14. H

Flowerhorns From Beyond

I like to go to Julie Trans website Flowerhorns From Beyond to see what she has available from time to time. I went today and she has no fish for sale. Does anyone know what's going on?
  15. H

Just some photos of the snakes

I love the albino everglades rat. I had one for 18 years before he died. Definitely wasn't as pretty as yours.
  16. H

7 inch Double Row KML FH

WOW that KOK is popping on him.
  17. H

Is the FH domesticated?

If we use the definition quoted below than I think their is little doubt. Only doubt would be the long period of time. But they are definitely man made. Koi would fit this definition perfectly. "We can define 'domesticated animals' as "animals that have been genetically altered as a direct...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store