Search results

1. muffywrx

Pepper the RTC Progression Thread :) <3

I've been busy. Pepper is doing good!
  2. muffywrx

Pepper the RTC Progression Thread :) <3

Far as I know, all of these fish are found in south america, and I cannot continue to emphasize that I already know everything you keep trying to point out to me to make me look bad. Good try, though. And he was active due to tank change ... obviously. Anyway. I haven't updated my ticker...
  3. muffywrx

Question On Royals Morphs

The ball python market won't be collapsing any time soon. But you should never be doing breeding to make money in the first place, if that's your goal. I would make sure you understand the genetics before you start anything, though. Go look and play on worldofballpythons.com genetics wizard.
  4. muffywrx

Poor little Lizards

Thank you for enlightening.... Most people don't realize media hypes things on one side only... Same thing happens with all those carp...
  5. muffywrx

Is it molting?

It doesn't sound like its molting simply because it ate. A lot of tarantulas go off feed before they eat. They can go a while without food, and the premolt phase can take up to 3 weeks, so don't worry. Just offer food when you see it again if it hasn't molted. It may eat through premolt, but...
  6. muffywrx

B. smithi sling

For a baby, adult roaches won't work obviously, but the nymphs are a good start. Can feed mealworms (babies or chunks) to those that accept. Most feed pinheads or FFF.
  7. muffywrx

Leopard gecko

I would honestly avoid loose substrate all together with leos, to prevent impaction. That's just me though I guess.
  8. muffywrx

What's the difference?

I don't see the point of this post. Are you implying we should ban pythons? I agree with everyone else that has posted here, no need to add anything except that imo, snakeheads have much more invasive potential than burmese pythons.
  9. muffywrx

need some Q's answered!

If you are looking into starting out, most snakes a person would start out with would not require a night drop, nor would the gecko. Adult snake feeding was already answered .... And as for "waking up" .. If you are opening the tub or enclosure I'm sure they will wake up then, just move slowly.
  10. muffywrx

Guess what I got!

Cute eyelash. My fave hot.
  11. muffywrx

Ball Python Question

Female pastels under 100$ are generally low quality. Just saying.
  12. muffywrx

Underground Reptiles

I have heard mostly bad things. Great prices, but you get what you pay for.
  13. muffywrx

My GTP

Love your enclosure.. the 3d background is awesome. Can't wait til mine grow up.
  14. muffywrx

Green Tree Python

lol it happens. Better post pics!
  15. muffywrx

Green Tree Python

It's a python not a boa ;) Better know what kind of snake you have if you are keeping one! Tim, I agree. I have 2 babies myself.
  16. muffywrx

Ball python q

congrats. Just remember what time of year it is, and if there are cold fronts going through he could refuse meals easily, especially if he is older. If he misses a meal here and there he will be fine! :)
  17. muffywrx

Green Tree Python

Aw, beautiful!
  18. muffywrx

New tank 84x36x24 ... Time for a Stand build!

Not yet. It's messy in my room still and my tank isn't finished. Wait til I get the plumbing done and ill post pics. Patience!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store