Search results

1. skillzdatkillz

ID my new cat!

too bad he just hides all the damn time. Im not sure what i should do to coax him out to eat.
  2. skillzdatkillz

Arapiama Gigas

I dont think you should buy it. These fish are really not met to be kept in anything less then a public aquarium. There are only a select few who really should keep these fish, ie, johnptc among others.
  3. skillzdatkillz

ID my new cat!

why are you asking here?
  4. skillzdatkillz

ID my new cat!

he's about 5in. He was in a pretty nasty tank full of oscars, jags, JD's etc so im not surprised that he was a little messed up. He looks like he is recovering in my tank though.
  5. skillzdatkillz

ID my new cat!

I just picked this guy up today. Sorry for the horrible pictures, he wouldnt stay still in the bag. I am fairly positive he is a syndonis(sp?) but i was wondering what kind. I got him for $20 and they had 2 or 3 this size so im wondering if I should go back. I think I got a pretty good deal on him.
  6. skillzdatkillz

Ready To Tour! XD

Nice bike! I just sold my car so im bike hunting now!
  7. skillzdatkillz

Silver Arowana Eats Rabbit

wow thats awesome!
  8. skillzdatkillz

SPOTTED GARS Available

pm sent
  9. skillzdatkillz

My 16" RTC looking for a new mate

in case nobody has already told you..you prob are gonna need a bigger tank very soon.
  10. skillzdatkillz

Just Saved by GFI Get yours now.

Good call. Getting jolted is always in the back of my mind when my arms are in the tank, most of the time i turn everything off before i get in there tho.
  11. skillzdatkillz

My royal is wasting away!

So now all he does is sit in the same area of the tank. His eyes are sinking in and it's really bothering me. There is food and wood in the tank and I don't know what to do.
  12. skillzdatkillz

My royal is wasting away!

I picked up ~2in royal a couple weeks ago and I read that they eat zucchini and other vegetable matter. I put him in my 135 with some cichlids and a bunch of clown loaches. I put a 1/2 a zucchini in the tank and its gone in 2 days but i only see the loaches eating it. I started noticing that my...
  13. skillzdatkillz

Gars in California???

yep all gars are illegal. False gars, ie needle nose gars are not. But arent nearly as monster
  14. skillzdatkillz

What is the Fish you could just NEVER keep alive?

dont forget the water! :ROFL:
  15. skillzdatkillz

finally my 1st asian

definatly disappointing.
  16. skillzdatkillz

UV sterilizers

would running a uv from a sump with a seperate powerhead give the same effect?
  17. skillzdatkillz

UV sterilizers

what does it mean to run the uv in a bypass?
  18. skillzdatkillz

Pro3e

Thats gonna cost one pretty penny.
  19. skillzdatkillz

$45 ac110's, its true!!

wow this is like nobel prize worthy lol
  20. skillzdatkillz

Anyone own a Truvu Acrylic aquariums, opinions?

I have a truvu 135 and so far its great. THe quality is good and the seams look nice. The only thing is that it bows a bit, but not enough to keep me from sleeping
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store