1. chelo

For Sale 100 gallon aquarium

I can pick up in the morning if works for you brother. Txt at 213-440-2930
  2. chelo

For Sale Black Aro, NTT Dat, and Indo Dat

i will take the NTT. PM send.
  3. chelo

For Sale Wide Bar Silver Dollars.

Hey bro i will take the 3 Venezuela SD's. I will pick up today. send me a pm to arrange pick up.
  4. chelo

For Sale Super Red L25 & L600

I will take your L600 if you decide to ship. LMK
  5. chelo

For Sale Plecos, and Other Fish

I will take the 13" L024 if you decide to ship
  6. chelo

150 gal 5x2x2 glass tank with glass top for sale $95

I'm interested brother txt at 323-215-7599
  7. chelo

FS | Group of 7 4.5"-6" Myleus schomburgkii Black-barred | $200 for the group | socal | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Group of 7 4.5"-6" Myleus schomburgkii Black-barred What are your prices?: 200 for the group Where are you located?: socal Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: very active and feeding on massivore and tilapia...
  8. chelo

**VENDOR** | live freshwater stock | $100000000 | pittsburgh PA | Pickup and Able to Ship

Can I get shipping cost for 90011. For 4pc of Clouded archer fish M size 4 inch?
  9. chelo

**AFRICAN TIGER SCATS* for under $200!!! LA CA 90034. P/U

Wooow!! Super deal. This is going to go quick. . GLWS BRO..
  10. chelo

Xanthism in L427

Wow . Super nice . I hope one day my 12" L427 will turn like yours. Did you change your pleco diet before the color morph? or notice any Different behaver ?
  11. chelo

For Sale Or FT, discus 6"+, kel peacock bass and monster flagtail PU Nor Cal

Hey bro. I see you keep tiger sd's and discus in the same tank . How long have you had them together? any trouble? No fin nipping on the discus?.
  12. chelo

framcosco's **EXQUISITE!!!** FISH SALE!!!! LA, CA, 90034, PU/MU, NO TRADES CASH ONLY

Great list frank. . Specially that LDA105. . Too bad is to small for my tank. Otherwise it would be swimming in my tank by now. . GLWS bro. .
  13. chelo

NEW TO PLECOS -- MY SET-UP & SOME STOCK

:clap:thumbsup::cool-1: Hahaha.. Damn .. bro. One more firme looking L600. And I can't even get my hands on a single decent looking one.. Esta chingon hermano.
  14. chelo

NEW TO PLECOS -- MY SET-UP & SOME STOCK

Very special pices u got there frank.. I'm wondering ..what's nex on your pleco list bro?
  15. chelo

L25 7 pointer azul cichla piquita

Nice bro.. Tom's is coming up with some good plecos lately. .
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store