Search results

1. W

My 180g update 05/09/12

Are those red earred sliders? Where is a dock where they can bask? Are they being given UV light? My slider is over 12 inches, at full size he would rip apart any of those fish. However contrary to everyone else, I really like your fish and plan on doing the same exact thing in my 180 (buying a...
  2. W

Found a real Red Texas

Where can you buy a real red texas? Does anyone know of an online vendor that sells them? I bought a "red texas" from seacrest months ago... it turned out to be a ****ty flowerhorn with a tiny bit of red in its belly. My brother really wants one and I was thinking about buying him one for his b-day.
  3. W

Plant suggestions for CA tank?

No substrate, low levels of light, no co2, and cichlids = bad combination for growing plants. If I were you, I would buy a 10 gallon tank and then buy some plants. Grow the plants a bit using diy co2 and a substrate, and then when they are large enough you can put them in the big tank.
  4. W

I feel like a real piece of crap!!!!

It depends how much its lungs were damaged. Note that it might cause brain damage which might make it difficult to put with other fish.
  5. W

EMERGENCY GIVE AWAY! Virginia, P/U

Before you give away all of your prized fish, take a moment to calm down. Look on CL, there might be a big tank that someone is selling for cheap that you can use temporarily to house your fish. Do you have any friends in the area who can help you house them and then return them when you finish...
  6. W

Florida Gar in this setup? Any large cichlids?

Sorry but Florida Gar, jardini arowana, and silver arowana are all not options. Go with some clown loaches or Silver Dollars or Giant Danios
  7. W

Sneak Peek: My New 600

Did you have to reinforce the beams under that room? It doesn't look like that is your basement. Beautiful tank!
  8. W

What happens in a community tank, When Jack Dempsey's breed!

I suggest moving the Oscars out of that tank, someone is going to get hurt.
  9. W

Super Red Severum

Mine are with green sevs, gold sevs, ebjd, and roseline sharks.
  10. W

Whats the most colorful cichlid?

First off, cichlids that are breeding pairs tend to have the best colors. But here is my list. 1. Ornatum 2. Festae 3. EBJD 4. Green Terror 5. Synspillum 6. Bocourti 7. Super Red Severum 8. Red Texas 9. H. Turqoise 10. Jack Dempsey 11. Bifa 12. Zonatus
  11. W

A good canister filter that is cheaper than a fx5?

I bought an fx5 + media + free shipping for $190. Keep looking up fx5 under google shopping, eventually one store has a sale and then pounce.
  12. W

Cool Video

Hilarious!
  13. W

Severum Identification again

yes you have a rotkiel
  14. W

Baby jag's

Wow that is a lot of fry.
  15. W

I'd please!!

Is there color in the tail or is it pure black? Hard to tell if its just the lighting. IF its a hybrid, you can probably get $20. If not, $40.
  16. W

Red Texas - high quality?

Looks good to me. Why is it in with africans?
  17. W

Did I get the Real Red Terros exCichlasoma festae "Red Terror"

Mayan, but don't be sad. I love mayans! They can be amazing fish!
  18. W

S. America tanks in Israel

הדגים יפים
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store