Search results

1. A

700+ Horsepower Ford Mustang!!! Are You Kidding Me??!!

Unfortunately I haven't seen the car since the first dyno video. I believe he has the car back in the Toronto area and I'm only an hour and a half away from him. We just haven't been able to get together in a while but I'll see him soon anyway and get more videos
  2. A

A buddy of mine in the Toronto area bought a new camaro (2012 I believe) and drove it out west where we were working. When the car was at 12,000km he got a hellion twin turbo kit and methanol injection. I have the dyno video somewhere. If I remember correctly he got 716 or 719hp at the wheels...
  3. A

Didnt read through the whole thread. Has no one mentioned the Shelby 1000? 2012 Shelby mustang with 950hp street version and a 1100hp track version
  4. A

MFK Ink?

haha awesome. That is a lot of ink. Looks good man
  5. A

Humpback whale footage

Haha ya I have been very careful with what footage makes it to the internet. It was an amazing experience and I highly encourage anyone to take the opportunity if it is available to them. My parents don't care for fish or any marine life but we convinced them to go on the tour and I'm sure it...
  6. A

Anyone from Alberta?

I have been in saskatoon for a year now. it is the worst place on earth. I'm moving back to ontario in 2 weeks and I cant wait
  7. A

Humpback whale footage

I just got back from Cabo last night. Just wanted to share a small clip from the footage I got in the sea of cortez. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo7RKfQMl88 I also have some underwater video from snorkeling/ feeding fish at lovers beach/worlds end I will have to edit it and get it on...
  8. A

Looking for huge acrylic tank

buy some acrylic and build one?
  9. A

Heating 80G tank without heater?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iG6M0IK_io I'm looking for this but his isn't heated, his air lines run down the side of the tank and I would like to avoid the filter being in the tank like that if possible
  10. A

Heating 80G tank without heater?

I'm looking at acrylic coffee table aquariums (48x24x16) and I'm wondering if it could be heated from below the tank to avoid any wires running down the side of the tank. I was thinking of lighting it with a bunch of incandescent bulbs? would it be able to be controlled? any other way of...
  11. A

Deport the Bieber

no givesies backsies
  12. A

MFK Ink?

thanks man. whites still healing. ill get a better picture once its good to go. it looks small in pictures but it stretches from the center of my chest, nearly to the center of my back. 4 sessions which totalled 21 hours. second session i sat non stop for 9 hours
  13. A

Lets see your cars!!

i noticed the HD wheels and it looks like the HD hood. the 6L is still a great truck for pulling. Smoke is caused by the engine running lean. doesnt matter what year or the tune, if you stomp on the throttle you will blow smoke in a diesel
  14. A

Lets see your cars!!

thats a nice truck/boat combo you have there. is the truck a diesel? the dual climate is nice. I just wish they had better technology in the dash. My twin has a new f150 and my gf has a new fusion with the "my ford touch" and after playing with their cars my truck feels outdated
  15. A

Lets see your cars!!

my 6.2L silverado
  16. A

MFK Ink?

the white is fresh
  17. A

DIY Overhead Filter plans for 500-1000 gallon

Sorry, I wasnt paying attention. you are right the pump wouldnt go dry, I was thinking of the filter running dry. anyway, I'm looking at another design now. still using a trash can but having the water pumped to a 10-12" tube down the center of the trash can with mechanical and chemical...
  18. A

well the filter being above the tank and gravity fed would run dry if there was no water being pumped to the top of the filter. i still think its my best option. its going to be a stingray tank so filtering from the bottom will help. plus ill being doing a drip system too so that will skim the...
  19. A

thinking about it, its just a big DIY HOB filter lol
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store