Search results

1. D

For Sale 20 x unique pattern clown loach 1-2"

How many in the group? Just whats in the picture?
  2. D

FREE  2 Large Oscars Trying to Mate

Title sums it up I got two large tiger oscars one is albino the other is black both in the 13-14'' range. The black one used to try and mate with another oscar but recently switched to the albino (although I have not seen eggs from this pair). Their nesting has been causing troubles in the tank...
  3. D

Want to Buy WTB large arowana ( any kind)

IF (and thats a big if) I were to offer a 32ish inch black aro what would you be willing to offer?
  4. D

For Sale Moving sale - 6F - Acrylic tank - OK condition with sum and stand and canopy for sale. 92596

I might be able to come out on sunday and get it of its still available, text me at 909 561 6370
  5. D

Want to Buy 75 to 150 gallon tank

I have a 70ish gallon glass Jebo tank. Itd work well as a sump, just has rounded glass corners on the front. $40
  6. D

For Sale 3xxl red tiger severum curare

I'm interested, hmu 9o9561637o
  7. D

For Sale 500 Gallons Acrilick corner Fish tank

Man this would have been a perfect option for me and the space I have but literally no way to get it into my building
  8. D

For Sale Leporinus fasciatus, red tail barracuda, Hepsetus odoe

Are you open to splitting them up or only selling as a group?
  9. D

For Sale  60 Gallon Jebo Tank Socal P/U 91709

I have a Jebo tank that has been sitting around for a while. Tank is glass with rounded front corners. Measures around 46/18/18 No stand but I do have some acrylic lids. Tank needs some TLC but holds water just fine. Text for pics 909 56l 637o
  10. D

For Sale Leporinus fasciatus, red tail barracuda, Hepsetus odoe

How is the behavior of the fasciatus? I've had some do fine in community and others who nipped the crap out of their tank mates.
  11. D

For Sale  60 gallon Tank only

Used it as a growout project and no longer need it. Has some acrylic lids, no stand. needs a little tlc to clean it up but otherwise a great tank Text me at 90956l637o
  12. D

For Sale  Juruense catfish p/u Socal

Was growing it out but changing plans means he needs to go. Id estimate his body to be about 8 inches so overall length closer to 12 with the fins and whiskers. Eats frozen foods like krill and tilapia but haven't gotten it to take pellets yet. Pick up only in Chino hills 91709 Text for...
  13. D

For Sale Fishes and eels

Hey I'm interested in the fire eel hmu 909561637o
  14. D

For Sale  Adult True Parrot Cichlids Socal P/U only 91709

I have 2 adult True Parrot cichlids and I'd like to sell at least one of them. Both are healthy and eating anything I throw in the tank. One is slightly larger than the other but I'd estimate them at around 9-10" $60 each or $100 for both txt for pics 9o9 56l 637o
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store