Search results

1. 3

75 gallon tanganyikan

How many should I add to try and pair each up?
  2. 3

75 gallon tanganyikan

For sure, thats what I figured, well I'll look into getting a couple more calvus/cylindricus to try and get some pairs, do you think the cylindricus would get to aggressive during spawning?
  3. 3

75 gallon tanganyikan

No I appreciate the input, just not looking to breed or attempt to raise fry at the moment. And I don't have the space to move much if the cylindricus get to aggressive, If the catfish will be a problem for the rock dwellers I'll just keep looking around. I got time lol
  4. 3

75 gallon tanganyikan

Got the cyps from a local guy, unfortunately all he had was the 7, I can order some more if need be, so would you just leave the stocking as is?
  5. 3

75 gallon tanganyikan

I wouldn't mind adding a few more calvus, I just don't wanna overcrowd the rocks, but I plan on keeping the cylindricus by him/herself. May just end up adding few catfish and calling it good
  6. 3

75 gallon tanganyikan

I had Shellie's but the gobie was harassing them, so I moved them, and yeah lol the cylindricus can be fiesty, may do a small group of synos or a tanganyikan eel, see what everyone else thinks though
  7. 3

75 gallon tanganyikan

Thank you
  8. 3

75 gallon tanganyikan

Here's a FTS of my 75 gallon, was looking for thoughts on adding a catfish or another single tang species, if so any recommendations? The current stock is: 1 neo cylindricus, 2 black calvus, 7 cyprichromis and a goby cichlid(not sure species) all fish are still small besides the goby who isn't...
  9. 3

Thoughts on my tank

Its my first attempt at a planted tank, its a 5.5 with flourite substrate, flourite root tabs, 3 green Crypt, 2 java fern, 1 anubias, and 5 what were sold as water wisteria, was wondering if i can get an for sure ID on them, as one has started shooting out roots, its the second pic down if that...
  10. 3

Tanganyikan 200+ community stock

I would look into any of the xenotalapia species, beautiful fish
  11. 3

Tanganyikan 200+ community stock

What about opting on the shellies and doing sandsifters? They are beautiful when adults and display some of the most interesting behavior ive seen in any cichlids. With a tank that size they would make some awesome pits..just my 2 cents lol
  12. 3

10 gallon help

Wow beautiful fish. Will definitely check them out Sent from my HTC6500LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  13. 3

10 gallon help

Thanks I'll look into them Yeah I was thinking of some bettas that aren't at every store. I'll definitely check em out Yes exodons are sweet but yes too small of a tank for sure Yeah I thought about puffers. I think they had the dwarf ones at a lfs if I remember right Sent from my...
  14. 3

10 gallon help

Signatures a little old lol and I've thought about a sculpin, just not sure where to find one in Colorado. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. 3

10 gallon help

Move my growouts out of the 10 gallon and now it's empty. Was looking for a cool predator that I could keep for life. Even if its just one fish. Here's some pics Thanks Sent from my HTC6500LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. 3

Updates on my suncat

Thanks feels like i didn't see him grow. But be is as active as ever now. Doesn't hide much Sent from my HTC6500LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. 3

Updates on my suncat

So when I first got into the hobby about 4 years ago, I got a pair of 1" Sun cats. One died a couple after at a about 4 inches. The other one is now a solid 7-8 inches tail to head length. Here's a few shotty pics lol Sent from my HTC6500LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. 3

Help id

Ok thanks Sent from my HTC6500LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. 3

Mayan or festae?

Dam sorry just got off work. I only ask cause petco had it labled as red terror. I was thinking Mayan myself but my friend didn't want to believe it. Ill try and get a better pic Sent from my HTC6500LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  20. 3

Help id

Looking for an Id for a friend on this bass, they were unlabled ..let me know if you need better pics Sent from my HTC6500LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store