Search results

1. S

RTG arowana...Then/Now

beauty
  2. S

Types of Glass catfish

So I have a couple of the normal 3 inch clear glass catfish chilling out in my 46 bow. I went the pet store to buy more but saw these things listed the same with same price. They are 5 inches long and brown. Are they different? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. S

This awesome bass lure

So a few years ago at a fishing expo I bought this lure. All of the experts there were talking it up so I got one. A few months ago I used it and caught 9 4lb lmb in a half hour. I have caught others bass too with this. I recall it being called an "ace" or something but I am not sure. The white...
  4. S

What kind of animals do you have as a pet ?

3 leopard geckos a pacman frog 2 dogs and 3 fish tanks Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. S

MFK vs Monster Energy Protest Sign Thread

Great Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. S

Deformed Freddies?

Me too Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. S

PacMan Frog

I was thinking of buying a 20 long and dividing the tank in 2 an having one on each side. I think it would be cool to have an albino and one normal
  8. S

PacMan Frog

I want to get a female albino Pacman frog to put in a ten gallon tank. I think they are really cool. I plan on using coconut mulch as substrate. I will feed crickets and mealies as staple. Does anyone have any advice? I also want to know how much they need to be fed Sent from my iPhone using...
  9. S

Stocking a new 10 gallon tank!!!!

There is a major typo. It says 10 gallons not the 1400 Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. S

Here we go again! Some Black & White!

Awesome Rays Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. S

Getting another marble female!

Looks nice
  12. S

How much do lionfish cost?

I thought you said you were taking a break and weren't buying new tanks. Now you are looking at buying a fish that requires a salt setup and I'm sure you probably know nothing about Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. S

Adding a wild fish

Depends on your state rules and your tank. U need to post tank size, it's parameters, fish in the tank, etc Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. S

How Famous Are YOU on the forum?

8.5 Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. S

Blood parrot compatibility

I actually might try that Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. S

Are platys significantly smaller than mollies? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. S

I would get a young blood parrot so it could grow up with the full grown live bearers Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store